Electric-guitar for a beginner

ewil

OK, I've been playing nylon-string acoustic guitar for a half year maybe in a not-so-regular basis. Now I've been very eager on playing guitar and I've decided on getting an electric guitar at the first quarter of 2006 if my "eagerness" is still high then and if I've been getting better on playing 'til then.
So, I've been looking on some guitars and many say that Ibanez RG321 would be a quite cheap and a good guitar for a beginner. What do you think?

ewil said:
OK, I've been playing nylon-string acoustic guitar for a half year maybe in a not-so-regular basis. Now I've been very eager on playing guitar and I've decided on getting an electric guitar at the first quarter of 2006 if my "eagerness" is still high then and if I've been getting better on playing 'til then.
So, I've been looking on some guitars and many say that Ibanez RG321 would be a quite cheap and a good guitar for a beginner. What do you think?
well i dont know much about guitars but i think if its cheap that its a good option for a begginer
if you dont know will it interest you as much when you start learning it will it suit you than better go for a cheaper option that the more expensive one

OK, I've read reviews buy guitar players (pro's and amateurs) and I'm 99% sure that I'll get Ibanez RG321 as my first electric-guitar.
And then is the amps. I've herd that this would be a good one to start with:
Vox AD15VT 15W VALVETRONIX, what do you think?
...It seems that there aren't so many guitar-players in here after all :oops:

I played on my friends Ibanez Jem before, fucking hell what a lovely guitar, worth about 2 thousand pounds, but bloody hell, its gorgeous :shock:

my recommendation: Yamaha. very good sound for a very cheap price.
here is a pic:
pac112j.gif

and here is a link

isn't it weird, the same company that makes musical instruments, also makes home entertainment systems, and cellphones, and motorized vehicles.

HijenA said:
here is a pic:
pac112j.gif

and here is a link
One of my friends bought that one, and he said that it is a very good guitar... I'll think about that :) It's cheaper than Ibanez too.

HijenA said:
here is a pic:
pac112j.gif

and here is a link

This is my recommendation as well.
This guitar is an excellent guitar for beginners.

ewil said:
yer cheaper is better for a beginer

Back