Earls Court

Manowar said:
Frester said:
I wonder how much I can sell them for :?

call them DOD tour shirts and sell them for the normal maiden merchandise price which can be worked out below

Value Of Product x 1000 = Maiden Merchandise Selling Price :evil:

We will be bloody rich :bananarock:

but you can't sell them at normal maiden merchentise price. sell them for a slightly lower price to attract more ppl.

here is my logic

lesser price=>more customers=>more $$$=>happier frester

MaidenMadness said:
but you can't sell them at normal maiden merchentise price. sell them for a slightly lower price to attract more ppl.

here is my logic

Good thinking you can be my sales manager :)

Frester said:
MaidenMadness said:

here is my logic

that shall cost you of course. a pack of beer + 5% of sales income per 100 quid. the contract would last for the uk tour and if both sides are happy the contract can be expanded for a couple of more shows. do we have a deal?

MaidenMadness said:
Frester said:
MaidenMadness said:

here is my logic

that shall cost you of course. a pack of beer + 5% of sales income per 100 quid. the contract would last for the uk tour and if both sides are happy the contract can be expanded for a couple of more shows. do we have a deal?

Inded we do.Do you go to the maiden bb much ?

MaidenMadness said:
o btw i have seen they banned you from there. may i ask why did they ban you?

I fell out with another bb'er and called him a few things I should not have done.In all my time there that was the first bit of trouble I had but still they banned me :x

Frester said:
MaidenMadness said:

I fell out with another bb'er and called him a few things I should not have done.In all my time there that was the first bit of trouble I had but still they banned me :x

theyve banned a lot of people recently

Manowar said:
Frester said:
MaidenMadness said:

Khan and TP today alone :x

Manowar said:
Frester said:
MaidenMadness said:

i saw they banned trooper's son. i think i read they banned khan. they banned frester(i always forget r in that nick and then i have to return cursor all the way back to add r. you won't mind if i call you fester sometimes will you?)

what's up with all the banning spree?

Frester said:
Manowar said:
Frester said:
MaidenMadness said:

Khan and TP today alone :x
tp was banned. he had over 10000 posts. why are they banning all of members with a lot of posts?

MaidenMadness said:
Manowar said:
Frester said:
MaidenMadness said:

i saw they banned trooper's son. i think i read they banned khan. they banned frester(i always forget r in that nick and then i have to return cursor all the way back to add r. you won't mind if i call you fester sometimes will you?)

what's up with all the banning spree?[/

fester is fine :)

Back