Dunno what to title this but....

Maiden's Bitch

Hubby was in the pub last night talking to a guy and they were talking about bands etc and hubby mentioned Iron Maiden, the guy said his wife was due to arrive any minute and she's a Maiden fan, this couple are close to their 60's!

Anyway the wife walks in and says years ago (in the 80's) she was in a horse riding club when they lived in England and this one time she was wearing a Maiden t-shirt, there were quite a lot of wealthy people who went to this riding club, so this women walked up to her and said i notice you like Iron Maiden? so she said yeah, the woman then said do you know who my husband is? she said no who, the woman said Bruce Dickinson, she said she almost fell over in shock, but wasn't really sure if she was telling the truth, but at the end of the lesson who turned up to pick his wife up but Bruce, so Bruce's wife took her over and introduced her to him and she shook his hand!

OMG imagine that happening! :shock:

Maiden's Bitch said:
Hubby was in the pub last night talking to a guy and they were talking about bands etc and hubby mentioned Iron Maiden, the guy said his wife was due to arrive any minute and she's a Maiden fan, this couple are close to their 60's!

Anyway the wife walks in and says years ago (in the 80's) she was in a horse riding club when they lived in England and this one time she was wearing a Maiden t-shirt, there were quite a lot of wealthy people who went to this riding club, so this women walked up to her and said i notice you like Iron Maiden? so she said yeah, the woman then said do you know who my husband is? she said no who, the woman said Bruce Dickinson, she said she almost fell over in shock, but wasn't really sure if she was telling the truth, but at the end of the lesson who turned up to pick his wife up but Bruce, so Bruce's wife took her over and introduced her to him and she shook his hand!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
OMG, OMG
that was bruce's first wife, cos he married with Paddy (his 2nd wife) in 1990
do you maybe know her name?

Maiden's Bitch said:

That's cool as feck :shock: :shock: :shock:

Maiden's Bitch said:
This is what hubby told me, he didn't think of asking what the name was :cry:

OMG
I still wonder who is this
maybe that's bruce's first wife
BruceTheGentlemanWithOneWoman-1.jpg

Speaking of Bruce related incidents..

A friend of mine goes to uni in Nottingham, and apparentley Bruce goes to watch his rugby team now and again, or something :|

Back