doyou look like a metalhead?

Wayne Campbell said:
I´ve also heard people thinking that ALL heavymetal-music is just terrible growling and senseless beating of instruments. They also says that heavymetal-lyrics are bullshit, it´s all about "satan anf luficer" (same person, by the way?). For me, heavymetal is just music.

well you gotta understand that. at least i have to cause i think all pop music lyrics are overemotional happy/unhappy love bullshit

I think than there's only in heavy metal that you can listen interesting
lyrics about HISTORY, FANTASY or SUBJECT of SOCIETY !!!!!!!

:deal: :deal: :deal:

P.S : I became very fan of Indians History when I listened RUN TO THE HILLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since I rode many books about that

THANKS MAIDEN

I don't look like a metalhead. Yea, I love beer (though I can survive for days without it) and smoke once in a while. But that's about it.

Yeap, more ontopic. I don't drink beer (usually), I just don't like it. If I wanna make my head spin, I drink different boozes as usual. I do smoke, but not weed thou.

I looked like a metalhead when i was a teenager , but not yet....but I like to wear tee-shirts of IM. Specially for the concerts. I'm collecting them.

:stickdance: :stickdance:

I have quite short hair, I have only one IM-shirt, I try to quit drinking, and I'm not smoking...

Had long hair till about a year ago. :D

Kept findin too much on my brush so it had to go before it all ended up on my brush :cry:

Bump :err:

My hairs half way there, although I'm getting it cut when its long enough, so I can have it the style I want it.

I wear band t shirts near enough everyday, its all my wardrobe consists of!

And I dont drink too much.

I completely agree with you MM. From all the stereotipes you posted the only ones I follow are long hair (qwell quite long) and drink

MeandJosh.jpg

5000Piecesofheadbangingfun.jpg

Joshy.jpg

prettylady.jpg

Some metalhead buddies and me. ( I was dressed up for hallow's eve, I dress nothing like that)

We fit the bill pretty well though. Smoke weed, drink, bang head till 3 in the morn. all that lovley stuff.

Ok have to tell this story, really funny LOL

Was in a pub and this guy came up to me and said can i ask you a question? So i said yeah sure, he said i don't want to offend you but your kinda scary and asked was i a vampire? trying not to laugh i asked why do you think that? he said well you dress all black like a vampire, so i said no i'm not, he then asked if i was a witch, i said no, he still was very unsure :withstupid: I was just finishing my drink and as i know the guy serving behind the bar, i said to him do me a favour go get me a pint of blood, the next minute the guy ran out the door LOL

Maiden's Bitch said:
Ok have to tell this story, really funny LOL

Was in a pub and this guy came up to me and said can i ask you a question? So i said yeah sure, he said i don't want to offend you but your kinda scary and asked was i a vampire? trying not to laugh i asked why do you think that? he said well you dress all black like a vampire, so i said no i'm not, he then asked if i was a witch, i said no, he still was very unsure :withstupid: I was just finishing my drink and as i know the guy serving behind the bar, i said to him do me a favour go get me a pint of blood, the next minute the guy ran out the door LOL

legend LOL LOL

next time, put some vampire teeth LOL LOL

Back