doyou look like a metalhead?

MaidenMadness

to make this clear. stereotype: metalheads have long hairs wear shirts with metal band logos on them, they adore beer and hashis/weed. so do you follow all this/or most of this stereotypical prejudices? i don't. if you saw me you would never say i listen to maiden cause i wear clothes more suitable to some hiphop/rap fan.i don't have any metal shirts. i don't even have a long hair. only thing that could give me up is my love for beer.

MaidenMadness said:
they adore beer and hashis/weed.

I thought hashis/weed was more of rasta/reagge thing... Well, whatever.
I'm just growing my hair and my collection of band shirts isn't that large... But I almost always wear leatherjacket with metal band sleevepatches and black jeans. I'd say, I'm not THAT much of a metalhead outside, but my heart is metal troughly.

Grimmie said:
I thought hashis/weed was more of rasta/reagge thing... Well, whatever.
I'm just growing my hair and my collection of band shirts isn't that large... But I almost always wear leatherjacket with metal band sleevepatches and black jeans. I'd say, I'm not THAT much of a metalhead outside, but my heart is metal troughly.
well i from everybody i heard stuff like metalheads live on beer and hash. maybe that stereotype differs from country to country

Sort of. I have quite long hair (well it's not that long, hardly to the shoulders, still growing it) and I have a half-long black leather jacket and I sometimes wear band t-shirts. But I also use bell-bottom jeans and some other "weird" stuff so I don't look like a true metalhead. :D But I think you could figure out at least some types of music I like by looking at me. 8)

Oh yeah, and I don't do any drugs. Never felt like I needed to. :D

I don't wear band shirts (i have trouble finding them in my size).
I don't smoke (never have done).
I don't drink (any more).
I do however have long hair.

How did i do?

:)

No i have short hair, no band t-shirts, and no leathers,and dont touch any type of drug, and wear just black/blue jeans and plain white or black t-shirts mostly :banana: 8) so i dont fit that sterotype at all but on the other hand i ride big motorbikes, play electric guitar, and have a skull with 2 chequred flags in its mouth and flames around it tatooed on my left arm,and a skull (this 1 all black) with a big sword going downwards through it on my other arm. :cross: so i dont fit most sterotypes i dont think. \m/ *-* \m/ :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

No-I'm very plain looking-have very long hair (I am female though), but don't dress like a stereotypical metalhead . People have seemed surprised when I tell them I love metal, they say I don't look the part. 8)

Well.. Kinda long hair, that reaches the shoulders. I use Maiden tour-shirts sometimes and don't smoke or drink. So.. I'm not metal?

I don't have long hair
But I always wear my Iron Maiden Hoodie.. (It was black, now it's grey)
I do drink beer, not a lot..
I don't use weed
And exept from my Hoodie.. I don't look like a metalhead

I wear a lot of gothic/hippy stuff ( I remember someone on here called me a "old hippy" for smoking roll ups!!) Until 6 months ago I had long hair but had it cut short, for the first time in my life :shock: ..wish i'd done it years ago, its so much easier to look after!

I don't look like a metalhead at all. I stopped smoking... oh.. I love beer and I'm tattoed, but that's all.

I don't really fit in to any of those categories :( , short hair, got metal t-shirts and a leather jacket, although they no longer seem to fit :? ...................... :err:

I like beer though :D , and i smoke roll-ups, but not of the "Jazz Woodbine" variety :err:

I've got long, black hair, I'm almost always wearing a Maiden shirt.
Theres nothing I like more than an ice cold pint of beer, but I haven't smoked weed in months and don't plan on it in the near future either.
May I also add that I have no job, dropped out of college 2 years ago and sleep until about 1:00pm everyday, then sit around playing my bass while watching tv for the rest of the day. :D

...so who are you calling a stereotype!?!? :?

(at least I ain't fat) LOL

No, I don´t look like a real metalhead, altought I have a pretty long hair... Those prejudices sucks. I´ve also heard people thinking that ALL heavymetal-music is just terrible growling and senseless beating of instruments. They also says that heavymetal-lyrics are bullshit, it´s all about "satan anf luficer" (same person, by the way?). For me, heavymetal is just music.

Wayne Campbell said:
I´ve also heard people thinking that ALL heavymetal-music is just terrible growling and senseless beating of instruments. They also says that heavymetal-lyrics are bullshit, it´s all about "satan anf luficer"
You're trying to tell, that it ain't?

Ooh... my world is coming down!

Back