Download problems

Hi guys
Need your help big time.Lat night i was d/l from the hub when suddenly lost my connection,now i keep getting timeout messages when i try to connect.To make matters worse other programes i use to d/l suddenly stopped too and now wont connect.I use Norton Anti Virus i did a full system scan and theres no virus's i also use a spyware programe and after running it found no spyware on comp.Any ideas as to why im dowloading fine one minute then the next i get disconnected and now i cant reconnect any more

Maybe firewall is blocking your computer and you can't access DNS server on your ISP.

Go somewhere with Internet Explorer (or any other web browser you are using) and download something.

Disable all firewalls, virus, spyware checking tools and similar and try. That must be the problem.

well bobo i just tried what you suggested and still the same problem.I wish i knew what the hell is going on,im getting really pissed off

Yeah it sounds like your modem may be taking a shit on you. It happens sometimes. :( Have you installed anything new on you PC right before the PC stopped downloading?

MP

Back