do you think that frester left for good?

well?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
rockin_plumber said:
I'm wondering if MaidenMadness has a secret fetish for Frester LOL

let me answer that for you. i have fetish for women in uniforms especially nurses, for women in latex, for women in black stockings, for women in leather, for women in leather boots with high heels and a fetish for nude celeberty fake pictures(i have over 400 of fakes on my hard disk :D ). but i don't have a fetish for any male. or anything male related.

MaidenMadness said:
let me answer that for you. i have fetish for women in uniforms especially nurses, for women in latex, for women in black stockings, for women in leather, for women in leather boots with high heels and a fetish for nude celeberty fake pictures(i have over 400 of fakes on my hard disk :D ). but i don't have a fetish for any male. or anything male related.

And what about the animals ??? LOL LOL

MaidenMadness said:
what do you think whose sexual avater will be better yours or mine?

The battle will be rude !!!

It depends for who likes proud bosom or evil ass !!!! :evil:

the_nomad said:
The battle will be rude !!!

It depends for who likes proud bosom or evil ass !!!! :evil:
in deed the battle shall be rude. and we can all pray that women from our avatars continue their battle in some kind of topless mud wresteling.

may the best female win

MaidenMadness said:
in deed the battle shall be rude. and we can all pray that women from our avatars continue their battle in some kind of topless mud wresteling.

We hope
eck02.gif

MaidenMadness said:

interesting... my fetishes include plastic wrap and aluminum foil

Back