DIO, EVIL AND DEVINE, DVD

I just got that dvd a 3 weeks ago and it is perfect
:banana:

How many of you like Ronnie James Dio?

For me he is the voice of heavy music :evil:

DVD DIO

Hey my friend, i bougt it one week ago and it´s fucking good. As usual his voice is pretty perfect, all the band is great and the video and sound quality is out of this world.

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK, I RECOMMEND IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw this DVD exactly yesterday 24th, and... let me tell you.... this DVD it's amazing..... Simon Wright rules!!!!..... Long Live DIO....

And another.... any of you know about an Rainbow reunion?... A guy tell me that Ritchie, Dio, Bain and Appice are working for new material... 2004 will be a rockin' year..... Priest with Halford.... Rainbow.... ufff..... we'll see....

In a interview for a Brazilian magazine, Dio stated that he always wanted a return of Rainbow, but Blackmore refused all the chances of return. He said that these days he doesn´t believe that is possible.

I wish all these be wrong and they make a new great album. DIO !!!!!!!!!!!

metalclep said:
I saw this DVD exactly yesterday 24th, and... let me tell you.... this DVD it's amazing..... Simon Wright rules!!!!..... Long Live DIO....

And another.... any of you know about an Rainbow reunion?... A guy tell me that Ritchie, Dio, Bain and Appice are working for new material... 2004 will be a rockin' year..... Priest with Halford.... Rainbow.... ufff..... we'll see....
Shit mate, :evil: if that is true I´m gonna shit my pants just for joy LOL
The fucking best rainbow ever, I ´ll that will come true...

:banana:

Back