Different world : 2nd single from AMOLAD

Ben said:
Why are Maiden cashing in so bad? :|

Glad I'm cashing in on my ticket to see them :|

So have you sold it yet then ???

If not maybe you could wait to hear Fraidy's opinion of the gig??
He is of the same opinion as you about the setlist after all??

My :2c:

rockin_plumber said:
So have you sold it yet then ???

If not maybe you could wait to hear Fraidy's opinion of the gig??
He is of the same opinion as you about the setlist after all??

My :2c:
Good idea :wink:

Its got a day left

But to be honest I really need to replace my hi hats on my kit, something had to go :|

Theres always next time :)

Have you been looking at her feedback seeing what shes buying? LOL

or is that a silly question? LOL :D

Snake said:
IRON MAIDEN CELEBRATE AN OUTSTANDING WORLD TOUR WITH RELEASE OF THEIR ULTIMATE TOUR SOUVENIR SINGLE

As a grand finale to the tour, EMI release what has to be the ultimate Maiden tour souvenir on the 26th December, and are to release the bands first ever limited Edition Digital single.

This exclusive digital single - a live version of Different World recorded during the European tour - will be available for a limited period only and will be deleted upon official release. The digital single can be downloaded day of release, 26th December, in MP3 format
that is compatible with PC, MP3 player, iPod and Mac. Fans who pre-order this exclusive digital single (and any of the single traditional formats digitally as listed below) between midnight on Sunday 3rd and Monday 25th December will get to hear an exclusive interview with Steve Harris

This exclusive live version is in MP3 format that is compatible with PC, MP3 player, iPod and Mac!

Three traditional collectable formats will be available from local record stores from Tuesday 26th December :-

2 TRACK CD – special souvenir price of £1.99
with previously unreleased live version of ‘IRON MAIDEN’

LIMITED EDITION 7” PICTURE DISC
with previously unreleased live version of ‘Fear Of the Dark’

LIMITED EDITION DVD SINGLE with souvenir poster/07 Calendar.
includes the animated video directed by Howard Greenhalgh, and the previously unreleased live version of ‘The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg’, and the new studio recording of Focus’s ‘Hocus Pocus’. There is also a full picture library of live photos from the tour for fans to enjoy.

All singles contain different tour photos, and live songs from A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH European Tour 2006

I'm dissapointed again.

:|

Is it just me? Or are Maiden getting dumber with their singles?

This cd and the last one (trobb) have only 1 track for a 'B'-side. And lets face it... 'Iron Maiden' isn't exactly an inspired choice. :|

And these DVD singles are not exactly 'My cup of tea' either. The most listening to music I do is in my car, so that rules that format out. As a practical release, anyhoo.

I can't moan about the Pic disc 'cos I don't play any of 'em anyway...I just buy them 'cos they look nice.

And finally, and the loudest whinge I've got is this fucking Download single.
WHY?
:x
If you are going to release a download version of a single, why not release it on a loss-less format, instead of inferior quality Mp3? We might as well go back to using 8 track cartridges instead of Cd's too.
Release the tracks on the cd single you are already putting out and stop spreading 4 tracks across 2 singles so you can sell it us twice, and trying to justify it by saying it's a tour souvineer :| .

I already have an audio interview with Steve Harris where he proudly Boasts that 'Maiden fans are so 'ardcore it don't matter what we put out 'cos they'll buy it anyway....' :|
There's no need to prove it.

I repeat. What was the point in the DVD single?

You get the (quite frankly, crap) video for 'Different World' on it (which has been played all over the internet for weeks anyway). Then you also get the audio for Trobb played over a tour photo gallery and Focus' Hocus Pocus cover, played over some close up shot of DW single artwork.

So you get a video that we've all seen weeks ago and some audio tracks. Why not just release it as a 2xcd single, along with the DW/iron maiden (Live) disc? At least then I might've played it occasionally. They could have put the poster/calender in one of 'em and put the photo gallery on a piece of paper in the other. :| Now I've got to find a DVD/Audio ripper :roll:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
I repeat. What was the point in the DVD single?

You get the (quite frankly, crap) video for 'Different World' on it (which has been played all over the internet for weeks anyway). Then you also get the audio for Trobb played over a tour photo gallery and Focus' Hocus Pocus cover, played over some close up shot of DW single artwork.

So you get a video that we've all seen weeks ago and some audio tracks. Why not just release it as a 2xcd single, along with the DW/iron maiden (Live) disc? At least then I might've played it occasionally. They could have put the poster/calender in one of 'em and put the photo gallery on a piece of paper in the other. :| Now I've got to find a DVD/Audio ripper :roll:

Fair points Fraidy-Meister :|

hmmm, you've got a point there, Fraidy

i got the benjamin breeg single vinyl. havent listened to it, i'm keeping it sealed but i dont know about this one...... :?

Back