Dance of Death World Tour

Eddie's head!!

As most of you know Dance of Death world tour is underway I anyone going to Earls Court in December I am Looking forward to every fucking minute of it! :roll: :evil: :withstupid:

lucky bastards. well i guess that is a big pro to living in a big and developed country - you get all of the shows

Frester said:
I am going to Dublin and all the U.K shows :banana: I hope to meet some of you there.

Same here! I barely get back from San Francisco and then it's back down to Gatwick for an early morning flight to Dublin on the 1st! Absolutely can't wait!

Danny Parker said:
Frester said:
I am going to Dublin and all the U.K shows :banana: I hope to meet some of you there.

Same here! I barely get back from San Francisco and then it's back down to Gatwick for an early morning flight to Dublin on the 1st! Absolutely can't wait!
It is going to rock :metal:

oozily said:
Danny Parker said:
Frester said:

It is going to rock :metal:

It certainly is :metal:

oozily said:
I would love to have done all the UK shows, but i would never be able to get to all of them.

Although doing all the shows sounds great, i've found it to be something of a logistical nightmare to plan efficiently. I've spent well over my budget already and the UK tour hasn't even started yet. I'm having to stay overnight in some cities when i didn't want to because of transportation issues.I've also got 4 Darkness gigs to take in during the coming weeks, 2 of which are bang in the middle of the Maiden tour just to complicate matters further.Looks great on paper but planning and funding is a bloody headache.I'm certainly going to be shagged out after it's all finished....and i daren't open my next visa card statement!;)

Here's my upcoming gig itinerary:

11th Nov - The Darkness London Astoria (Homecoming gig)
21st Nov - The Darkness San Francisco
1st Dec - Maiden Dublin
3rd Dec - Maiden Newcastle
4th Dec - Maiden Nottingham
5th Dec - The Darkness Brixton
6th Dec - Maiden Sheffield
8th Dec - Maiden Glasgow
9th Dec - Maiden Manchester
10th Dec - The Darkness Manchester
12th Dec - Maiden Earls Court (The Big One)
15th Dec - Maiden Cardiff
16th Dec - Maiden Birmingham

Despite the finincial and planning issues.... i have to say i'm very, very excited about the coming few weeks. :metal:

Danny Parker said:
Although doing all the shows sounds great, i've found it to be something of a logistical nightmare to plan efficiently. I've spent well over my budget already and the UK tour hasn't even started yet. I'm having to stay overnight in some cities when i didn't want to because of transportation issues.I've also got 4 Darkness gigs to take in during the coming weeks, 2 of which are bang in the middle of the Maiden tour just to complicate matters further.Looks great on paper but planning and funding is a bloody headache.I'm certainly going to be shagged out after it's all finished....and i daren't open my next visa card statement!;)

Here's my upcoming gig itinery:

11th Nov - The Darkness London Astoria (Homecoming gig)
21st Nov - The Darkness San Francisco
1st Dec - Maiden Dublin
4th Dec - Maiden Nottingham
5th Dec - The Darkness Brixton
6th Dec - Maiden Sheffield
8th Dec - Maiden Glasgow
9th Dec - Maiden Manchester
10th Dec - The Darkness Manchester
12th Dec - Maiden Earls Court (The Big One)
15th Dec - Maiden Cardiff
16th Dec - Maiden Birmingham

Despite the finincial and planning issues.... i have to say i'm very, very excited about the coming few weeks. :metal:
I know what you mean, my time is heavy too, just not as bad as yours.

14th Nov - Maiden Stockholm
15th Nov - Maiden Gothenburg
1st Dec - Maiden Dublin
12th Dec - Maiden Earls Court
13th Dec - Doro/Saxon/Circle II Circle Dusseldorf
15th Dec - Maiden Cardiff (pending)
16th Dec - Maidne Birmingham

It was bad enough looking at this months creditcard bill, let alone next months
upset004.gif

A fair few gigs to take in there mate.I would have loved to have done a couple of the European Maiden dates aswell, but i had to draw a line somewhere.

Do you think Bruce will be ok for Stockholm on Friday?

I really hope he is better for it, i can't afford to go at another time if they reschedule and my flights are not refundable.

oozily said:
I really hope he is better for it, i can't afford to go at another time if they reschedule and my flights are not refundable.

That would be a damned shame.Fingers crossed he's ok then!

well i've seen them in Madrid and in Portugal in July and that's all for this year i'm afraid, but at least i'll hear the bootlegs and do the devil sign at home with my kid :D

Back