Cool Clips

Frenchy said:
great performance Ivan 8)

you really look like a woman LOL LOL

and you know to walk with that kind of woman shoes :shock: :shock:

are you transexual :err: :?

i've practiced only 4 days (every day 9 hours) and everyone can learn that
6 cm high - heel shoe is not so high
and now I played that play 10 or more times so i'm pretty good in high heel shoe walk

Am I transexual?

only what i have to say is that suprisingly girls like boys who are acting woman :wink: or just they like me

wicky said:
Your English is great Ivan! 8)

LOL LOL LOL
gooooood one
nice try

wicky said:
I was being serious :wink:

I know it doesn't happen often :err:
a lot of croatians laughed when they heard my english accent in this video, cos everything was recorded very fast, so I couldn't repeat anything.
everything is improvization

i really love this new french advert LOL LOL

to comprehend this ad, you have to know that it's for the new Megane special serial L'Equipe (to comprehend this ad, you have to know that L'Equipe is the famoust daily sport newspaper in France)

i laugh each time i see it LOL LOL ==> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2SjkHKwBi4

There's a new game coming out from the makers of Guitar Hero.

This time you can play Guitar, Bass, Vocals, and Drums
music-smiley-026.gif

Rock Band!

I was thinking about this the other day, What if, in that last video, it was dark, or raining , or a bit foggy ?

That would take balls 8)

Edit; Mind you, that all means shit now coz some fucker has removed the video :x

afraidtoshooteddie said:
I was thinking about this the other day, What if, in that last video, it was dark, or raining , or a bit foggy ?

That would take balls 8)

Edit; Mind you, that all means shit now coz some fucker has removed the video :x
Bastards :x

I don't think I would get on the plane if I knew that was where it was landing LOL

this is not funny to you cos you don't understand language but music sounds funny
i just thought that this could be funny to you :(
(or nobody watched it)

Back