Coca Cola vs Pepsi Cola

coca-cola-2.jpg

he was also adopted by animals!

Tony The Tiger said:
So why does everyone pick the Pepsi as nicest in blind tastings?

:D

Nicest doesn't mean better :D :wink: :D . It looks like because its less strong than the BIG Coca-cola.

SexyDevilGirl said:
Hey- I really do. It's all natural and has no caffiene, I can't drink caffiene anyore due to health issues :|
Hansen's Cherry Vanilla Creme Soda is Heaven :banana:

vanilla coca-cola is good too. But you're right. Don't laugh with health :|

the_nomad said:
vanilla coca-cola is good too. But you're right. Don't laugh with health :|

You should give Hansens' a try. It's really good. They have alot of great flavors. I used to drink about 12 Cokes or Pepsi everyday, but now that I don't at all- I don't miss them :|

SexyDevilGirl said:
You should give Hansens' a try. It's really good. They have alot of great flavors. I used to drink about 12 Cokes or Pepsi everyday, but now that I don't at all- I don't miss them :|

didn't you were addictive. About me, I drink around 1 or 1/2 litter per day and when i don't drink some , I'm bad

the_nomad said:
didn't you were addictive. About me, I drink around 1 or 1/2 litter per day and when i don't drink some , I'm bad

I think I drank too much soda- I'd also drink alot of Dr. Pepper- that stuff makes me hyper :shock: it's like drinking pure sugar

That shit is sick .. I could never imagine drinking that much pop. I got really addicted to coffee and for about 2 or 3 months starting at the end of December I drank at least 4 pots of coffee a day to my self.

sketchy said:
That shit is sick .. I could never imagine drinking that much pop. I got really addicted to coffee and for about 2 or 3 months starting at the end of December I drank at least 4 pots of coffee a day to my self.

think to your heart :D

Back