COBs revision of "the trooper"

Rockhardchick666 said:
I hate COB.

AHHHH why does everybody HATE CoB THEY KICK SOME SERIOUS F*CKIN ASS! I mean come on :|

And also for their covers of Maiden songs they are really good for what they are supposed to be they arent ment to be maiden-style if you know what i mean :\ Like if i heard them and i was expecting to hear somthing maiden like i would say right of the bat they completely suck too .. anyway CoB rocks. -.-

Leafsfanatic said:
AHHHH why does everybody HATE CoB THEY KICK SOME SERIOUS F*CKIN ASS! I mean come on :|

My hating COB comes from a very biased term obviously. One of my friends said that COB did maiden covers better than maiden could have dreamed of doing. So now I hate COB

Rockhardchick666 said:
My hating COB comes from a very biased term obviously. One of my friends said that COB did maiden covers better than maiden could have dreamed of doing. So now I hate COB
Thats a stupid reason, they obviously dont cover maiden songs better then maiden! How can you hate a band because sombody said they were better then another band and then in yuor opinion you found them not to be so you hate them :| that doesnt make any sence..

Leafsfanatic said:
Thats a stupid reason, they obviously dont cover maiden songs better then maiden! How can you hate a band because sombody said they were better then another band and then in yuor opinion you found them not to be so you hate them :| that doesnt make any sence..

Young grasshopper, you shall soon learn how stubborn I am.

C.O.B.'s Revision of "The Trooper"

I just heard that song.
During the solo Laiho can be heard saying something unclear and "Let's kick some a**".

Ever listened to Sturm und Drang cover of Fear of the Dark? Damn, I realised they changed nothing only after 5th listening. Only Iron Maiden can perform Maiden songs.

Back