Chavs part:1

chavs, wanna be "so called" gangsters who walk around like they got a hedgehog stuck in their anus in a white tracksuit and baseball cap and say weird stuff like , yo home dog wat happenin yo.
one started on me on the bus sayin chavs were harder than goths so i twatted him with my board :x
they're all fuckin pussys, a mate of mine at school's mum works at school so we all went to her car with big ass speakers and put on slipknot to piss em off LOL they did nothin, in school, goths rule :edmetal: even though theres only like 25 of us :err:

manic said:
and say weird stuff like , yo home dog wat happenin yo.
I say Yo, and dog :|

manic said:
they're all fuckin pussys, a mate of mine at school's mum works at school so we all went to her car with big ass speakers and put on slipknot to piss em off LOL

That'd piss me off too :|

Alex_the_guitarist said:
Are you sure you're not a chav?

Goths Rock man! But i preffer "Iron Maiden" really only coz of the guitar parts

LOL oh I have no problem with goths at all, I just hate slipknot.

Seen Slayer last year at Download and 2 years before that at the Ozzfest, they were immense last year :banana:

Oh yeah, I went to Download this year but just for the saturday for Anthrax and Sabbath 8)

powerslave87 said:
Oh yeah, I went to Download this year but just for the saturday for Anthrax and Sabbath 8)
i was gonna go til i realised i had no where to stay and no money and the line up didn't sound too good, i would only like to see motorhead, slayer, slipknot n ozzy some of the bands where proper shit, like my chemical romance and system of a down
so i thought stuff it

Anthrax stole the show for me, Sabbath were ok, but theyve been doing the same set for years :err:

Back