Chavs part:1

Hi, this discusion is about chavs or townies or teen's that wear burbary and tracksuits. Where did chavs origiate from? howd they get their name? And why do they behave in the way they do?

Everyone has seen'em (in England) everyone hates em.

Have you had an incident with chavs? if so what happenned?

I believe the name originated from newcastle, but Ive never had a problem with 'chavs' they dont give me shit, I dont give them shit

The bastards that say:
"ehm awa t go buy a burberry cp mn with the quids eh stole from the ald lady over the road she was all "hi" so eh sed "u givin me cheek no1 givs me cheek square go rite now" and took a er money."

?

Oh yeah, I know them...coz y'see, atleast 3 times in the last year they've shouted abuse at me and then beat the hell outta me for being "goth" which I am not. =)

But they constantly shout abuse at me anyway. Oh, and they ruined my car. Booke the locks, stole the radio, pulled the steering wheel out, yeah.

The#2RY said:
The bastards that say:
"ehm awa t go buy a burberry cp mn with the quids eh stole from the ald lady over the road she was all "hi" so eh sed "u givin me cheek no1 givs me cheek square go rite now" and took a er money."

?

Oh yeah, I know them...coz y'see, atleast 3 times in the last year they've shouted abuse at me and then beat the hell outta me for being "goth" which I am not. =)

But they constantly shout abuse at me anyway. Oh, and they ruined my car. Booke the locks, stole the radio, pulled the steering wheel out, yeah.

Jesus !! Same here, they batterred me aswell mate for bien goth (i not goth either), they're just arses. I hope their race dies out soon, other wise i'm seriously gettin me gang to smash jjb.

Rockhardchick666 said:
what the hell is a chav?

2004_1213_204504AA.jpg

Bockaaarck said:
I'm sorry to admit to you guys, but i'm a snob :err:

This man is a sad excuse for a human being :|

That's kind of wrong for me to say that isn't it :oops:
Only wrong in saying you're a snob....it means I am too :err:

LOL!!! gollum chav lol. Wiggers, ill call'em that next time i see some lol.

Chav = white nobs trying to catch HIV and smoke for cancer, thinkin they look hard.

Back