Champions League 2009 - 2010

Frenchy said:
maybe he will come back to tell that you stole the match :err:

I was a bit worried at times... not good for the heart :|
But yes Liverpool played well....
Which was helped by the fact that Barca were mediocre :D

That Liverpool win was pure luck. Did you see the shot that hit the crossbar? And Barca is like 500 times better then liverpool it was pure luck liverpool beat barca BY ONE GOAL .. -.-

Leafsfanatic said:
That Liverpool win was pure luck. Did you see the shot that hit the crossbar? And Barca is like 500 times better then liverpool it was pure luck liverpool beat barca BY ONE GOAL .. -.-

and it was pure steal ManU beat Lille :|

rockin_plumber said:
I know why MM visited now... Being a Barca fan....
Wonder if he will return again to make excuses LOL LOL LOL
not really. i came cause i had time to kill and no idea what to do with it. just like i have now

as for yesterdays match. liverpool won fair and square. barca were crap in the 2nd half.

MaidenMadness said:
not really. i came cause i had time to kill and no idea what to do with it. just like i have now

as for yesterdays match. liverpool won fair and square. barca were crap in the 2nd half.

Respect to you for that fair comment :fist:

Leafsfanatic said:

:roll:

Maybe you should start an Ice Hockey thread buddy

you obviously know fuk all aboot football :|

rockin_plumber said:
:roll:

Maybe you should start an Ice Hockey thread buddy

you obviously know fuk all aboot football :|
Well he isn't as confident in his Toronto Maple Leafs as he is ManUre mate....but i'll keep an eye on it (as you know how much I'm into US Sport) so you can doubly fire back if need be!!.........not that I have anything against ya Leafy!!!

UEFA thrown back the complaint made by Lille about the ManU's goal and worst, they could punish Lille about the supporters attitude LOL LOL :| :x

Frenchy said:
UEFA thrown back the complaint made by Lille about the ManU's goal and worst, they could punish Lille about the supporters attitude LOL LOL :| :x

So Platini is as spineless as the last UEFA president then :|

Back