Lyon 4 - Olympiakos 1 LOL LOL LOL

Juv & Inter can come now :D
need to beat against real team
so i heard
even olympiakos isnt what it used to be

juve - lyon
that would be interesting to see

BoBo said:
There is still 5 months until they can meet.
true
a lot can happen in that time
lets say junhinho can break his leg and i ask thee frenchy what is lyon without him?
utter crap
junhinho pernambucano IS lyon
other players are there just to keep him company on the field

Frenchy said:
finished

well done for Lyon :)
they're qualified for 1/8

Please don't lose first place last two rounds. :)

I would rather play against Real in 1/8. Return of Ronaldo to San Siro. 84000 fans against him. :D

BoBo said:

I would rather play against Real in 1/8. Return of Ronaldo to San Siro. 84000 fans against him. :D
well sadly it wouldnt be as fun to watch as it was fun to watch figo's first return to nou camp after his death as a human being for me
i mean we all know interistas won't throw pig's heads and full bottles of whiskey @ ronaldo LOL

last el classico on nou camp, the one that barca won 3-0 was great but you know what was the best moment for me?
when figo started bleeding
crowd loved that. they went wild at it. more than they went wild on the goals barca scored LOL

BoBo said:

we'll have to beat Real for that :D

MaidenMadness said:
true
a lot can happen in that time
lets say junhinho can break his leg and i ask thee frenchy what is lyon without him?
utter crap
junhinho pernambucano IS lyon
other players are there just to keep him company on the field

I always laugh when I hear some predictions about which team will go to the finals after 2-3 rounds played. Especially jurnalists that "know everything about football". Season is long. Juve and Chelsee were almost unbeatable. Look at them now.

BoBo said:
I always laugh when I hear some predictions about which team will go to the finals after 2-3 rounds played. Especially jurnalists that "know everything about football". Season is long. Juve and Chelsee were almost unbeatable. Look at them now.
or lost galacticos over the last couple of seasons as well :D

MaidenMadness said:
i mean we all know interistas won't throw pig's heads and full bottles of whiskey @ ronaldo LOL

I hope not. Four matches in front of empty stadium is enough for inter fans I would say. :D

BoBo said:
I hope not. Four matches in front of empty stadium is enough for inter fans I would say. :D
who knows
but 4 match ban was too harsh imo
its not like dida was seriously injured or something
and besides the flares look cool 8)

Code:
Inter          9 
Rangers G. 	 5 
Artmedia B. 	5 
Porto 	      3

Win in Milano against Artmedia next round and we are first. But we all know nothing is simple when Inter is question.

BoBo said:
Code:
Inter          9 
Rangers G. 	 5 
Artmedia B. 	5 
Porto 	      3

Win in Milano against Artmedia next round and we are first. But we all know nothing is simple when Inter is question.
yup 8)

tomorrow barca - pao on nou camp

well the last game was a 0-0 draw in athens

on nou camp they should fall
if rijkaard doesnt try to do something "smart" with the tactics and the lineup yet again i have no fears

too bad barca has a crap manager
otherwise they would be much stronger than they are now

Back