CBC news

sketchy

CBC came to do a piece on my school. I was the only girl that woudl let them interview me. So I was sitting there .. beside the computers and I had this page up on the computer behind me
http://www.maiden-world.com/downloads/wallpaper.html
they were like "Alright .. lets try to get whats on the computer in the shot."
I had to represent MW across Canada :blaze:

And we were supposed to talk about school but all I talked about was Iron Maiden and becoming a welder so that I could start building my own choppers.

sketchy said:
CBC came to do a piece on my school. I was the only girl that woudl let them interview me. So I was sitting there .. beside the computers and I had this page up on the computer behind me
http://www.maiden-world.com/downloads/wallpaper.html
they were like "Alright .. lets try to get whats on the computer in the shot."
I had to represent MW across Canada :blaze:

And we were supposed to talk about school but all I talked about was Iron Maiden and becoming a welder so that I could start building my own choppers.
sweet

yeah .. haha .. the reporter kept laughing at me because he didn't know what I would be talking about. He was like, "I'm not really into Iron Maiden .. "
pft ... amature.

sketchy said:
yeah .. haha .. the reporter kept laughing at me because he didn't know what I would be talking about. He was like, "I'm not really into Iron Maiden .. "
pft ... amature.
amateur :)
heh well if we had someone come to our school i'd do the same i surpose

that must be an excellent advertisment for your school. when i was in high school our headmistress gave an even better image of our school. she came out to the press with this sentance: we have a lot of students that use drugs :shock:. the only problem was that my school is a respected school and teachers do anything to keep its good image in public :shock:

haha .. I think that the kids that got interviewed did an awesome job. We were just trying to get the point across that wefeel that we will be a sucess now that we are in this school because our teachers are supportive, caring, and they keep us on top of our game.

sketchy said:
haha .. I think that the kids that got interviewed did an awesome job. We were just trying to get the point across that wefeel that we will be a sucess now that we are in this school because our teachers are supportive, caring, and they keep us on top of our game.
yes
"our teachers keep us in line with a few things
1. disapline
2. moral decisions
and last but not least whips

Back