CAN YOU JUSTIFY TERRORISM?

Ha...yeah..Vlad was protecting his country!! (he was actually)
from the Turks!
Beat them in a battle, inpailed them all on pikes on the borders of his country and BAM...no more turks tried to invade!

*Im thinking about getting some annoying kids from school and doing that with a sign above saying 'detention'*

Why can't we treat our fellow men
With more respect and a shake of their hands
But anger and loathing is rife
The death on all sides is becoming a way of life

Wise words

And all because of it you'd think that we would learn
But still the body count the city fires burn
Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
Meanwhile the world is crying stupidity of man
Tell me why, tell me why

AMOLAD is the perfect album for this discussion! :cross:

Terrorist is other mans freedomfighter :?

Is/Was Fidel terrorist, or freedomfighter ? Depends whom you ask I guess.

Some say Gaddafi was/is a terrorist, or framed... ?

Lets say my wife and childrens were killed, my home is bulldozed to ground, I have no money, no job, no nothing and someone gives AK-47 and asks "Wanna do something about it ?".
Justified to resists, yes, to bomb children, no. When we start bombing children the hate goes so deep that it would be really hard to come back , as we can see in Israel/Palestine.
If we go to eye for an eye politics, terrorism is just fine, you killed my children,
I´m gonna kill yours whit any means possibly...
Only effective way of "terrorism" is economical, when target lose money you will get attention.

ThePrizoner said:
Terrorist is other mans freedomfighter :?

Is/Was Fidel terrorist, or freedomfighter ? Depends whom you ask I guess.

Some say Gaddafi was/is a terrorist, or framed... ?

Lets say my wife and childrens were killed, my home is bulldozed to ground, I have no money, no job, no nothing and someone gives AK-47 and asks "Wanna do something about it ?".
Justified to resists, yes, to bomb children, no. When we start bombing children the hate goes so deep that it would be really hard to come back , as we can see in Israel/Palestine.
If we go to eye for an eye politics, terrorism is just fine, you killed my children,
I´m gonna kill yours whit any means possibly...
Only effective way of "terrorism" is economical, when target lose money you will get attention.

Well put. 8)

Back