Can Maiden exist without Steve?

Maniac618 said:
He's just being nice and non big headed, I'm sure he really knows the truth. Maiden would pretty much be finished if Steve left (they would change sound drastically, and probably too much), and you have to wonder whether he would be ok with the others playing his songs if he wasn't playing them anymore himself.
i think the band wouldn't want to go on without steve but i still think that if they wanted to they could go on without him

Steve is Maiden. The first thing that drew me to them was hearing Steve playing bass on "Iron Maiden"

IronMaiden%20Cover.jpg

To this day I haven't heard anyone play a bass they way he can, not to mention his writing skills.

I think they could go on without steve...stuff would change for sure...but seriously all the years they've spent together some of steves writing skills and passion must have worn of on the other guys. I dont think the band would be the same without steve, they might even be a lot worst. Even though steve rules if he were to leave (god forbid) and make his own band it wouldnt be anywhere as good as maiden...one guy doesnt make the band they all do and them working together makes it awsome. :guitar: :drum: :guitar:

DannZ said:
they can not live without Bruce, the other singer, what ever his name was, SUCKED ASS, if bruce leaves, again, maiden won't be the same.

i think the band is perfect the way it is now, maiden won't be the same without the guy's now :)

Man what the hell???
Do you have something against the messiah?

Probably, but not properly. I hope he never leaves, but if he died then i wouldn't mind if the lads contiued/retired in memory. :metal:

never posted in this thread. The time came do repair it.

Steve is the soul, the mentor and the biggest writer of the band. No one never could take is place. The sound of the band will be totally different.
If steve Harris leave the band one day, I hope they won't continue after him. About me, Iron Maiden will be dead without Steve. ( :cry: )

steve2.jpg

I dont think there will ever be a chance for Maiden to carry on if Steve left, the just wouldnt have the potential that steve gives out.

Steve Harris is the king and the best! But I respect Bruce and other members of band very much too. No one can't go without band weakens too much...

One of my pals is Metallica -fan and he praised Cliff Burton and said that Steve Harris is son of a bitch... :x God I wanted to kick his ass! :D

Back