Bruce Dickinson Solo Stuff

Lol, well, enjoy talking about H.
So lets talk about all the members.
I'll start a 'Steve Rules' thread or ''Arry Rules' thread.
Wich name/nickname would be the perfect for the title?.

MetalPrincess639 said:
Yeah it does!!! :) I'm a big Adrian Smith fan too, so that's why I really like that album. :)

MP

Do you like ASAP or PSYCHO MOTEL ????
I like ASAP for myself

:err:

I like very much Bruce`s solo stuff. I have many favourite songs, like: Tears Of The Dragon, Jerusalem, Book Of Thel, Darkside Of Aquarius, Broken, No Way Out...Continued, Welcome To The Pit and many others.

I have Balls to Picasso, Accident of Birth, Chemical Wedding and the Best of -albums and they are great! Tears of the Dragon is Bruce's greatest song IMO.

I think that the best Bruce album is The Chemical Wedding, followed by Accident Of Birth. Those two are the absolute best. But all the other records are fantastic as well and it's hard to even compare those two records for example to Skunkworks because they are so different. :shock: And that's the great thing about Bruce's solo stuff.

Best songs I think are Book Of Thel, Jerusalem, Tears Of The Dragon, Silwer Wings, Broken, Back From The Edge and Tattooed Millionaire. :bananarock:

Well, I think AOB is the best album, my fav anyway... He has many good songs, and its goot that they are a bit different from maiden, I like both :edheadbang:

I really respect the guys solo work. He's got a whole bunch of great solo records. Tattooed Millionaire is the only bit weaker record although it's ok. The best one will have to be one of the next: Balls to Picasso, Accident Of Birth and Chemical Wedding. They all have their good sides. BTP is the most variative record of these and the songs are all brilliant, especially Tears Of The Dragon, Change of heart and Sacred Cowboys.
AOB is a dark album with great songs and Chemical Wedding is the least commercialized album out of these. It's just damn heavy so I really enjoy that one too and it's got the cool William Blake stuff.
Skunkworks is a pretty good album, but don't expect it to be hard rock. It's more likely alternative, but it's still good, especially back from the edge.

Accident Of Birth and The Chemical Wedding are propably THE best metal albums of the 90's. And Bruce hasn't just repeated himself record after record, there's a lot of great nyances in his works.

And the guitar work of Roy Z and Adrian. :fist:

Yes I agree that Accident of Birth and Chemical Wedding are Bruce's best solo records. Great songs!

TheSeventhOne said:
So after looking at this thread , most of you think AOB is best.
Chemical Wedding and Accident of Birth are very difficult to choose between... they are both brilliant albums in their own right :fist:

Back