Bruce Against The World

is it bruce really the best HM singer?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ivan

lets go commenting bruce and other metal singers. is he really the best?
for me bruce is better then metallica's hetfield or manowar's singer adams. for you?

but i think that bruce's own influence is better, only on child in time. i think bruce can't scream like deep purple's singer. but bruce's scream on the number of the beast is unique.

As far as i'am concerned Bruce is without doubt the best metal singer on the planet at this very moment in time. His track record speaks for itself.

His work with Samon was excellent considering some of the crap that the band had to deal with.

But what sets Bruce apart from all the other metal singers is the quality of work and showmanship that he has achieved within Maiden, both past and present. Nobody in metal controls a stage like Bruce and this is why i feel he is the best! HE is the greatest FRONTMAN! :evil:

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
I meant to vote no, but I voted yes :x
Well I can live with that...

bruce is very good. he has a huge range of frequencys he can sing so technically he's among top singers not only in hm.
now is he the best no one can be sure. its all down to opinions and in my is - they dont call halford metal god for no reason :D

MaidenMadness said:
bruce is very good. he has a huge range of frequencys he can sing so technically he's among top singers not only in hm.
now is he the best no one can be sure. its all down to opinions and in my is - they dont call halford metal god for no reason :D

for me halford isn't god, bruce is only god (for me). I'm not impresed with halford's singing

Ivan said:
for me halford isn't god, bruce is only god (for me). I'm not impresed with halford's singing
Listen Victim of Changes (live) from Unleashed in the East

best hm singer

as good as bruce is and there is no doubt there that he is good i personally think that dio or even halford is slightly better

Back