Bootlegs request for the hub ... and for me !!

ead666

I know that there is a request list on the hub, but it deals only with the boots which are or were shared by the hub members.

Here, it would be great to list boots that hub members would like to have to be shared on the hub. These boots could come from future trades, or maybe that some hub members have them already but didn't have share them...

For example, i would like to have :

Paris 1983 (Espace Baltard), France
Toulouse 1984, France
Nancy 1984, France
New Work 1992 (Full show), US

Please, don't make a list of dozen of boots .... only those that you really would want to have and to be shared on our fantastic hub.

Cheers !

Good idea. When someone asks in the hub what to share i will send him here then.

ead666 said:
For example, i would like to have :

Paris 1983 (Espace Baltard), France
I think I have this one. IIRC it includes a cover of Tush.

I'll check when I get home, and if all goes to plan I can hopefully have it shared by the weekend.

GreenStreet said:
I think I have this one. IIRC it includes a cover of Tush.

I'll check when I get home, and if all goes to plan I can hopefully have it shared by the weekend.

:banana:

Great !

Thanx

ironcross said:
I'm pretty sure i've got the full show of New York 92, but it's on tape :(
FULL? i got 'full' version but it's missing number and sanctuary is messed up. these are the tracks after be quick. Can you check that please?

EAD:
my paris 83 is in mp3 - i'm looking for replacement :D
Toulouse 84 is a complete waste of time - no encores
nancy 84 - mp3, looking for replacement

I got home a bit earlier than expected, so Paris '83 is in my share now. Quality is not the best, though, but it does include "Tush".

AGuyFromNY said:
FULL? i got 'full' version but it's missing number and sanctuary is messed up. these are the tracks after be quick. Can you check that please?

EAD:

Toulouse 84 is a complete waste of time - no encores

Hi,

Is there a chance that you share Toulouse 84 soon ? :D

AGuyFromNY said:

Just checked it mate. It has NOTB and Sanctuary is perfect. I'll be getting my proper tape deck from my parents this week, so i'll try and get it on the hub very soon.

I need these shows to complete the Ed Hunter Tour collection:

24-Jul-1999 Pine Knob Amphitheater, Detroit/Clarkston, Michigan – USA
25-Jul-1999 Aragon Ballroom, Chicago, Illinois – USA
05-Aug-1999 County Coliseum, El Paso, Texas – USA

Would be great to finish off the whole tour :)

ironcross said:
Just checked it mate. It has NOTB and Sanctuary is perfect. I'll be getting my proper tape deck from my parents this week, so i'll try and get it on the hub very soon.
beautiful, thanks. So far i got this gig 3 times from 3 different traders and all of the copies were the same. This calls for 'tapes only' trading.

AGuyFromNY said:
beautiful, thanks. So far i got this gig 3 times from 3 different traders and all of the copies were the same. This calls for 'tapes only' trading.

I'm still waiting to get the tape player. I want to use the proper deck. I should have it tomorrow if all goes well :)

ironcross said:
I'm still waiting to get the tape player. I want to use the proper deck. I should have it tomorrow if all goes well :)
do you have any other decent shows on tapes? turns out that there are many gigs that have cuts but the tape versions are complete!

AGuyFromNY said:
do you have any other decent shows on tapes? turns out that there are many gigs that have cuts but the tape versions are complete!

I have a lot of shows on tape. Good news is that i've got the tape deck and am recording New York 92 as we speak. I'll probably do some Aussie shows next, and some others once I start to listen to them again :)

Back