Bologna 84 bootleg

ead666

I have checked Bologna 84 that i have received few days ago : the sound is great but the edit-work made is awful !! I have never seen this kind of shit ! There are songs from the end of the set on CD1, and songs of the beginning of the set on CD2, but the most awful thing is that songs are on several tracks !!!! For example, ROTAM is on 3 tracks, and all the tracks of CD2 contain 2 half-song !!!! What the fuck the guy who made this drank ??? I have taken a look at Vegueta's site, and his comments also deals with that... So this should be the most common version of the gig... Anyway, i'm correcting it ... and it is a pain in the ass.... but we will have a pretty good version (except some fade in / fade out ...)

Merge everything in two big tracks (or one), edit and cut into tracks. You probably know this already. :)

BoBo said:
Merge everything in two big tracks (or one), edit and cut into tracks. You probably know this already. :)

That is what i have started to this morning and i will finished this evening. :)

Anyway, HAT version 10 beta last version (3 or 4, can t remember LOL )
works well now ! :)

There is a huge prbolem with version 4 i think. Converting files doesn't work well.

it was taken from lp and whoever did the transfer simply messed it up. Also acacia and hills are missing from this show.

AGuyFromNY said:
it was taken from lp and whoever did the transfer simply messed it up. Also acacia and hills are missing from this show.

I have finished to edit it (and will share it soon :D ). Despite the fact that 2 tunes are missing, this is a really good boot ! The sound is great and the band in good shape.
But the jewel of this boot is certainly ... the end of Hallowed Be Thy name !! LOL LOL LOL

Maidenessex said:
Just for info ...

I have the full Bologna 1984 gig in correct order (I edited it myself)

... :) any chance to have it ? :D

Maybe that we could do a little trade (i have sent u few days ago a list of some bootlegs that i have and that i don't have seen on your lists) :D

Back