Best Guitar Solo

Well, its difficult to say which one is best because there are so many guitar solos... But Stranger In A Strange Lands and DoD solos truelly kicks ass! H did a great job!

Spawn said:
Maybe BNW and Powerslave, the songs, have the best solos. They are soooo~ beaut~iful.

Very nice avatar Mr Al Simmons oh sorry Mr SPAWN !!!!!

I'm a big of the comic SPAWN

:cross:

^ You must love off-topics. Well, yes, I'm a big fan of Spawn (the comic) too. And 'cause I'm a big Iced Earth fan too, I took the avatar from the bands Dark Saga -album's sleeve. And the pic is drawn by Greg Capullo, the one of the best comic-drawers. (The Dark Saga -booklet says that the pic is drawn by Todd McFarlane, the creator of Spawn (the comic book hero), but it's really by Greg. I think.)

Oh, and Holy Smoke has some great solos too. Especially in the video. :D

It's hard to say ten best solos, so I say only Powerslave. Of course almost every solo is great but this piece just has something extra magic in it, I get goose bumps every time i listen to it... 8)

EDIT: This solo gets even more vibe when you watch Live After Death, it's just so amazing when Eddie runs to the stage!

escudo said:
It's hard to say ten best solos, so I say only Powerslave. Of course almost every solo is great but this piece just has something extra magic in it, I get goose bumps every time i listen to it... 8)

EDIT: This solo gets even more vibe when you watch Live After Death, it's just so amazing when Eddie runs to the stage!

Exactly. :headbang:

Back