Beetle

I am fine unke and am saving very, very hard for NY! It's going to be very tight, but i'm still trying... :)

How are you??

Oooh.. tired like hell after last night, where I went to bed at 4:30 AM and got up after 4 hours of sleep. Thanks to the developper of the time zones :D

Unke said:
Oooh.. tired like hell after last night, where I went to bed at 4:30 AM and got up after 4 hours of sleep. Thanks to the developper of the time zones :D

I know the feeling unke, I haven't had a decent nights sleep since deciding to go to New York. So much excitement, so much pressure an my bank account!! :|

I would love to join you there.. so many people to meet. How many shows are you going to see?

4 big ones baby!!!!! :banana:

You might see me on the news unke. I'm going to be arrested for being naked in public!! LOL

It should be the last one, because it would make no sense to be arrested before and they can capture you for 24 hours, so you would miss at leat one show. Where are you gonna stay? Hotel? Fellow BBer?

Ohlalala..
I think, I'll go to bed now. Have a happy new year, Beetle.. I think, we'll talk again on friday :)

Back