bed time

138c2c8b.gif

sleep sleep need sleep but when u need sleep to much you cant sleep but hell nighty night dont let the bed bugs bight

ps i bet u all 34 post woohoo :D
ps agian maiden are one of the best bands ever

Bockaaarck said:
Hi chicky,

Sorry, i'll stay and chat for a bit, but i'm pretty tired old pal :)

Hope you're doing ok

:D yay he stays

it's going well as usual... summer time is creeping closer :D :D :D :D

you have no idea how happy I'll be when I'm all returned in health, and theres no school..
how bout yourself bocky?

Rockhardchick666 said:
:D yay he stays

it's going well as usual... summer time is creeping closer :D :D :D :D

you have no idea how happy I'll be when I'm all returned in health, and theres no school..
how bout yourself bocky?

Sounds like you've got something to look forward to :banana: I'm doing ok, going to have a nice sporting weekend, Monaco Grand Prix and the FA Cup Final to look forward to :D

Bockaaarck said:
Sounds like you've got something to look forward to :banana: I'm doing ok, going to have a nice sporting weekend, Monaco Grand Prix and the FA Cup Final to look forward to :D

:| and I get NONE of that on my tele

Rockhardchick666 said:
:| and I get NONE of that on my tele

:| :grouphug: poor Chickster

Have to say me and Miss_Bocky are looking forward to the Championship play off final more than the FA Cup. I'd really love to see Preston North End go up in to the Premiership, they are such a classic club.

But then "The Hammers" should really have a place in the Premiership as well :|

Bockaaarck said:
:| :grouphug: poor Chickster

Have to say me and Miss_Bocky are looking forward to the Championship play off final more than the FA Cup. I'd really love to see Preston North End go up in to the Premiership, they are such a classic club.

But then "The Hammers" should really have a place in the Premiership as well :|

That sir, is why I want to live in England.. actully, anywheres in the UK.... I get minimal soccer... but you guys get minimal hockey.... I lose every way

Rockhardchick666 said:
That sir, is why I want to live in England.. actully, anywheres in the UK.... I get minimal soccer... but you guys get minimal hockey.... I lose every way

You can't have everything :)

Sorry Chicky, i really have to go to bed, i'm bloody tired :| Sorry for leaving you old friend, you take care of yourself, you're a good egg :wink: :grouphug:

Nighty night :)

Bockaaarck said:
You can't have everything :)

Sorry Chicky, i really have to go to bed, i'm bloody tired :| Sorry for leaving you old friend, you take care of yourself, you're a good egg :wink: :grouphug:

Nighty night :)

:grouphug: nighty nighty bocky

and yes, I can have everything

Back