Be quick or be dead

liteknasig87

I would really like too see them play Be quick or be dead, next time they come to Sweden. It really kicks ass!!!

I just cant understand why they have chosen not to play it sense the fod tour....
it would really turn the crowd on with its intensity!!!!!!!!!!!!

or what do you think?

To be honest it's not one of my favourite songs, there are loads more I would like them to play that they haven't for a long time, such as Alexander The Great :edmetal:

wicker nomad said:
To be honest it's not one of my favourite songs, there are loads more I would like them to play that they haven't for a long time, such as Alexander The Great :edmetal:

yes, i agree, i don't really like

liteknasig87 said:
I would really like too see them play Be quick or be dead, next time they come to Sweden.

Hey, not just Sweden, but everywhere! This songs would kick arse live! :headbang:

wicker nomad said:

Please God, not ATG. :(

BQOBD is a fantastic opening song, or it could be the 1st song of the encore.

wicker nomad said:

They have never played ATG live....

be quick is amazing
u gotta get into and feel the lyrics actually listen to the words
i didnt like afraid to shoot strangers at first but once u lidten to its meaning its alot better

Be Quick Or Be Dead is great song, but so are the most of other Maiden -songs too. When they come to Finland next time I'll be there and I don't want to argue what they should play next on next tour. :p

i would like them to play these songs (note that there isn't any songs from Dance Of Death):

1.Be Quick Or Be Dead
2.From Here To Eternity
3.Blood Brothers
4.The Evil That Men Do
5.Sanctuary
6.Killers
7.The Number Of The Beast
8.Running Free
9.Fear Of The Dark
10.The Clansman
11.Dream Of Mirrors
12.The Trooper
13.Revelations
14.Wasted Years
15.Heaven Can Wait
16.The Clairvoyant
17.Phantom Of The Opera
18.Afraid To Shoot Strangers
19.Ghost Of The Navigator
20.2 Minutes To Midnight
21.Iron Maiden

my wishlist. of course, there are more song that one can add, but that concert would take a while.

HijenA said:
i would like them to play these songs (note that there isn't any songs from Dance Of Death):

1.Be Quick Or Be Dead
2.From Here To Eternity
3.Blood Brothers
4.The Evil That Men Do
5.Sanctuary
6.Killers
7.The Number Of The Beast
8.Running Free
9.Fear Of The Dark
10.The Clansman
11.Dream Of Mirrors
12.The Trooper
13.Revelations
14.Wasted Years
15.Heaven Can Wait
16.The Clairvoyant
17.Phantom Of The Opera
18.Afraid To Shoot Strangers
19.Ghost Of The Navigator
20.2 Minutes To Midnight
21.Iron Maiden

my wishlist. of course, there are more song that one can add, but that concert would take a while.
:shock: no hbtn :shock:

oh...f**k, i forgot.
of course hallowed be thy name. and run to the hills.
i warned you about a fact that there isn't any song from Dance Of Death. i just think that that paticular album isn't on the same level as the rest. pretty much like No Prayer For The Dying IMHO.

btw. this is my 100+ post.

HijenA said:
oh...f**k, i forgot.
of course hallowed be thy name. and run to the hills.
i warned you about a fact that there isn't any song from Dance Of Death. i just think that that paticular album isn't on the same level as the rest. pretty much like No Prayer For The Dying IMHO.

btw. this is my 100+ post.
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Back