BANNED for an mistake.

Moonchild (FIN)

Well i got banned for 1306 minutes for this reason:
I was sharing an official release..AND i KNOW that its not allowed to share official releases!
Well the thing is..i promise for my self and the whole maiden-world that i havent being sharing any official releases!!!!
This is the way it happened:
I downloaded probably an official release FROM someone ELSE!
And for that i was banned so..now i cleared all my songs off my download file.
So please,dear adminstrators my nick is Moonchild(FIN) PM me if this thing gets any clearer.
PS.you wuold do me glad again!:)

Cheers!

By accident I had one official release among my Maiden stuff and instead of warning me, Mcnurse just banned me. I never had problems with Maiden Hub. It was just a mistake. I already cleaned my files.

If i remember correctly, you were sharing Infest by Papa Roach

I only warn people who are sharing 1 or 2 tracks that may be official, but people that are sharing full albums or more i just straight kick because its a blatant breakage of the hub rules.

McNurse said:
If i remember correctly, you were sharing Infest by Papa Roach

I only warn people who are sharing 1 or 2 tracks that may be official, but people that are sharing full albums or more i just straight kick because its a blatant breakage of the hub rules.
PAPA ROACH :? :? :?
WELL NOW THIS IS AN BIG MISTAKE i download only maiden!

Mcnurse, I do make part of two hubs and last night I did record this Papa Roach cd, so I can share with other people in another hub. I don't know what happened that I transfered to the wrong files and I wasn't aware about that. I just saw when you kicked me.

last night i found out that apparently you can designate different hubs to download to different folders, i'll investigate this further for your return after your ban (which should have ended now i think).

Back