Band Suggestion?

maiden is way too unique :wink: alot of bands tried to copy them but failed

but you can try early helloween stuff , '86-'88 ( walls of jericho , kotsk pt.1 & kotsk pt.2)

kai hansen described that era as "iron maiden on speed"

Ben said:
Children of Bodom have a similar melodic guitar thing going

OMG :shock:
I've never heard about that, but when I listened few things of COB I didn't notice that, sorry :oops:

Have you ever heard the cradle version of fear of the dark and hallowed be thy name??Some say that they are better than the maiden version,do you agree??I like the cradle ones but the original ones are better...

Futureal1125 said:
Have you ever heard the cradle version of fear of the dark and hallowed be thy name??Some say that they are better than the maiden version,do you agree??I like the cradle ones but the original ones are better...

hallowed is not so bad but never better than the maiden one LOL

Futureal1125 said:

I've heard hallowed be thy name, and that's one of the worst songs that I've ever heard
it's so stupid.
I don't wanna argue here, cos we had that conversation in croatian part of thread recently.

Back