Ask frenchy about upcoming CDS thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaidenMadness

right so frenchy works in a music shop. he hears cds before they are released. so i know we are all fans of different bands and we could expoint on this by asking frenchy about upcoming cds

right now i'll start the thread with a question i have already asked but i didnt get any answer
frenchy deep purple's raptures of the deep will be released in about a month. you have probably heard it already so my question is.....how is it?

I read on Red Hot Chili Peppers' official site that they were recording a new album....any idea of the date of release?

MaidenMadness said:
did show up on the board even since this thread was created :wink:
maybe he's out of town for a week again :?

or out of the country for a year :?
maybe he has some illegal ''games'' with cds LOL

OMG, thanx MM i didn't know what to do and now i have some work for a long time :err:

to begin, the new deep will be out the october, 31 and there will have a limited edition with one bonus track in the special packaging tin box . About the album sorry MM but i absolutely heard nothing about it and any news from the major's commercial. I will see him on next monday and maybe i will have more information and maybe the advance cd coz they used to have the material 3 or 4 weeks before :D

maiden89 said:
I read on Red Hot Chili Peppers' official site that they were recording a new album....any idea of the date of release?

it will be out on debut next year normally :wink:

Frenchy said:
OMG, thanx MM i didn't know what to do and now i have some work for a long time :err:

to begin, the new deep will be out the october, 31 and there will have a limited edition with one bonus track in the special packaging tin box . About the album sorry MM but i absolutely heard nothing about it and any news from the major's commercial. I will see him on next monday and maybe i will have more information and maybe the advance cd coz they used to have the material 3 or 4 weeks before :D
but the album is already available to download off the net :shock: (i would download it for a sneak preview before getting the real thing but i have been very busy lately)
i am dissapointed with you frenchy

MaidenMadness said:
but the album is already available to download off the net :shock: (i would download it for a sneak preview before getting the real thing but i have been very busy lately)
i am dissapointed with you frenchy

let's go outlaw :err:

MaidenMadness said:
wanna link?
i know a torrent one and i WILL download it tomorrow :)

no thanx, big brother is watching at me
bigbrothereye.jpg

Frenchy said:
no thanx, big brother is watching at me
bigbrothereye.jpg
no he isn't
according to the privacy laws in europe even if they find out you downloaded music(or just about anything illegal) they can't even email you cause the laws in europe protects one's privacy on the internet unlike in the us where your ass can get sued
but suit yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back