Are you play in band?

Are you play in any band and which instrument are you play?

I play drums in heavy metal band, we play about 15 maiden's songs, some of deep purple, some of gamma ray and helloween, black sabbath and now we are trying to make some own stuffs, something like maiden but much heavier.

I sing for a band, well, I did.

We just broke up.

We did alot of maiden stuff, some blind guardian, iced earth, deep purple, sonata arctica, and dream theatre. And if it called for it, we would play some death... so killer on my poor voice.

We were a loved band because the guitarists had such killer talent, they could listen to a dream theatre song, and play it right afterwards. Made me very jealous.

Rockhardchick666 said:
We were a loved band because the guitarists had such killer talent, they could listen to a dream theatre song, and play it right afterwards. Made me very jealous.

It's hard to find people like that.

What does it mean FARHANS? And gimme some advice to name the band, we used to call ThunderFlash (don't laugh), and now we are RAVEN, but we want something orginal. Do you have any idea??

Rainmaker...you're familiar, you wouldnt happen to be a member of maidenfans too?

As for the topic, my band is called Wrathchild, we lack a vocalist and a drummer, but we still play with our backing vocalists singing lead for now (Im one of the backing vocalists...lol).

Yeah...we suck.

Back