Album of the year=DANCE OF DEATH!!!

10 times more votes then The Darkness in the 2nd place. LOL

Time for dance of death :banana: :bananabang: :bananarock: :bananabang: :banana:

:grouphug:

I've just been doing some major gloating :D My mate is Bowie mad and I just HAD to ring her and tell her Maiden beat him into 2nd place overall :D :banana:

What was on my link (but doesn't seem to have been left there for very long :( ) was the overall results combining all the different results. All I can remember is....
1. Dance of Death
2. David Bowie..can't remember name of album!
3. Blazing Squad
I'll have a look and see if I can find it again. But basically Maiden won Album of the Year not just in the rock/alt section but over all of them! :D

can't remember the exact number of votes but Maiden had over 4000 and Bowie had over 2000.....so we walked it :D

wicker nomad said:
What was on my link (but doesn't seem to have been left there for very long :( ) was the overall results combining all the different results. All I can remember is....
1. Dance of Death
2. David Bowie..can't remember name of album!
3. Blazing Squad
I'll have a look and see if I can find it again. But basically Maiden won Album of the Year not just in the rock/alt section but over all of them! :D

Overall!!!!!!!!!!! fukin hell.......... I thought you just meant rock/alt.
The boys still got it
smily1061.gif

Cant find it on the site anywhere they got rid of that quick then!!!!!

Fukin BBC :x

I can't find it anywhere now :x The bastards hate to admit that Maiden are good :x ..It was at the top of the main page at 4pm today. Anyway I found the vote numbers...
Maiden-4069
Bowie-2058
Blazing Squad-1533

WOW. I thought rock/alt too.

That is what happens when someone puts link on IM BB. Greatest communinty in the world. We can't lose. :grouphug:

wicker nomad said:
I can't find it anywhere now :x The bastards hate to admit that Maiden are good :x ..It was at the top of the main page at 4pm today. Anyway I found the vote numbers...
Maiden-4069
Bowie-2058
Blazing Squad-1533

You weren't smokin anythin funny at 4pm today were you :D

Back