about Flight 666

Frenchy

for those already watched the film, tell here all you want about it :D

i love the tatooed priest which tell Iron Maiden is the biggest thing in his life 8) not so bad for a band that been accused of satanism LOL LOL LOL

Frenchy said:
for those already watched the film, tell here all you want about it :D

i love the tatooed priest which tell Iron Maiden is the biggest thing in his life 8) not so bad for a band that been accused of satanism LOL LOL LOL

haha so true,
It makes me laugh when nicko is drumming in a little room in LA, and Vinny Appice (Heaven & Hell Drummer) is watching and says something like "i'm learning from nicko" haha legend! and a walk past by the Legend that is Ronnie James Dio :)

Flight 666 was just Amazing, I get chills every time I watch it. I saw Kerry King, Scott Ian, & others. :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal:

Ross666 said:
Flight 666 was just Amazing, I get chills every time I watch it. I saw Kerry King, Scott Ian, & others. :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal:

you live in the desert 8) are you the nomad :shock: :shock:

Frenchy said:
Ross666 said:

Frenchy :roll:

We all know you are the nomad :|

rockin_plumber said:
Frenchy said:
Ross666 said:

Frenchy :roll:

We all know you are the nomad :|

ok :cry: :cry:

Actually,it is quite funny to see them performing at their age.Metal uncles man.The chinese translation for iron maiden is funny.

Back