ABC of things we can live without

Deadman Rockin said:
rockin_plumber said:
anyway this is getting
1704.gif

So now to the letter U please :D

U Spoilsport LOL LOL

like that LOL LOL

Zafira's...if i can afford a better car.... LOL LOL sorry couldn't think of anything else!!!..right whos starting a thread ABC of things we CAN'T live without?? LOL

Deadman Rockin said:
Zafira's...if i can afford a better car.... LOL LOL sorry couldn't think of anything else!!!..right whos starting a thread ABC of things we CAN'T live without?? LOL

I like those cars.... u can start the new thread :D

missdeath said:

With no yawning there could be problems....

It’s widely assumed that yawning occurs because we are tired or bored or because we see someone else doing it, but there isn’t any hard evidence to support these beliefs.

The most plausible explanation.....

We yawn because oxygen levels in our lungs are low.
Studies have shown that during normal, at-rest breathing, we don’t use anywhere near our lung capacity; for the most part, we just use the air sacs at the bottom of the lungs.
If the air sacs, called alveoli, don’t get fresh air, they partially collapse and the lungs stiffen a bit. As a result, it’s believed, our brain prompts the body to either sigh or take a yawn to get more air into the lungs. :anorak:

Just a bit of useless info really :err:

Backpacks at gigs :x :x :x

I mean its a fukin indoor gig and they have got a fukin backpack on like they are goin camping :?

WTF :|

Back