A Matter Of Life And Death Tour - Great or just good?

les2007

Hey all,

What are your thaughts on this tour?

I saw the show in Newcastle and enjoyed it, but I couldn't help noticing that the crowd intensity exploded once A.M.O.L.A.D. was done and the hits started rolling......

It was amazing :banana: Saw them 3 times and gig was fantastic :banana: Only bit I wasn't too keen on was the seats being on a shelf in Cardiff LOL

wicky said:
It was amazing :banana: Saw them 3 times and gig was fantastic :banana: Only bit I wasn't too keen on was the seats being on a shelf in Cardiff LOL

They had to put the bars somewhere :D

The album was OK, but if the tickets had come out after they announced they were playing the full album I wouldn't have gone.

I much prefer a mix of new and old stuff - a bit of something for everybody

No matter how good an album is, it won't be to everyone's taste

Taliesin71 said:
The album was OK, but if the tickets had come out after they announced they were playing the full album I wouldn't have gone.

I much prefer a mix of new and old stuff - a bit of something for everybody

No matter how good an album is, it won't be to everyone's taste

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:

'Nuff Said. :|

Back