a guess at nomads name

MaidenMadness said:
i'll buy him a christmas present if you don't :p

and he only told me c. the little bastard didn't want to tell me anything else
then i went by the list and looked for names with c i e and r in them i couldn't chose between christophe and christopher so i just chose christopher with my eyes closed

:banana:

the_nomad said:
no :evil: It's killy's ticket :evil:

:evil: killy whom...you must of been daydreaming of a son you wanted to have...well, a daughter must do for atleast next summer ( sorry for diowning you killy <3 )

killers
on some forums 2 posts in a row is against the rules
you just did 6 in a row :shock:

Just looked at manic his profile, he has an average of 40 posts a day :shock:

I only have like a 1.5 average LOL , but working on it...Went from 1.06 to 1.5 since yesterday so alteast it isn't going down 8)

Iron Monster said:

I only have like a 1.5 average LOL , but working on it...Went from 1.06 to 1.5 since yesterday so alteast it isn't going down 8)

I don't think we should worry about post counts.... everyone on this forum are now offically post whores compaired to any other forums I go on

Iron Monster said:

in the early days it was 60 a day :wink:

Rockhardchick666 said:
:evil: killy whom...you must of been daydreaming of a son you wanted to have...well, a daughter must do for atleast next summer ( sorry for diowning you killy <3 )

:p

wicker nomad said:
But only 5 were worth reading LOL :p

1.gif
you're wonderful wicky LOL

Back