A best Of The 90´s ?

I admit that I more or less abandoned Maiden during the so called dark year´s in the 90´s. Theres is a lot of lame tracks on those albums. But while they now are going to release a best of 80-89 I thought about that they could release a best of 90-99 too. They did good songs in the 90´s also. This album doesnt exist its just a suggestion !. IF they release an album like this i think it should include the following songs:

1 Tailgunner
2 Holy Smoke
3 No Prayer For The Dying
4 Public Enama Number One
5 Hooks In You
6 Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter
7 Be Quick Or Be Dead
8 From Here To Eternity
9 Afraid To Shoot Strangers
10 Fear Of The Dark(Live)
11 The Sign Of The Cross
12 Lord Of The Flies
13 Man On The Edge
14 Virus
15 Futureal
16 The Angel And The Gambler
17 The Clansman

Rattlehead said:
I admit that I more or less abandoned Maiden during the so called dark year´s in the 90´s. Theres is a lot of lame tracks on those albums. But while they now are going to release a best of 80-89 I thought about that they could release a best of 90-99 too. They did good songs in the 90´s also. This album doesnt exist its just a suggestion !. IF they release an album like this i think it should include the following songs:

1 Tailgunner
2 Holy Smoke
3 No Prayer For The Dying
4 Public Enama Number One
5 Hooks In You
6 Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter
7 Be Quick Or Be Dead
8 From Here To Eternity
9 Afraid To Shoot Strangers
10 Fear Of The Dark(Live)
11 The Sign Of The Cross
12 Lord Of The Flies
13 Man On The Edge
14 Virus
15 Futureal
16 The Angel And The Gambler
17 The Clansman
did you abandon maiden at the 90's? I cant find any lame tracks from the 90's :x

I'd like it to be firstly, not as money-pinching as the 'best of 1980-89' album is (14 tracks, 1 of which is an introduction, and 4 others which we have on every other maiden compilation), and secondly, for the tracklisting to look something like this (though not necessarily in this order):

-Tailgunner
-No Prayer For The Dying
-Mother Russia
-Bring your daughter to the slaughter
-Be quick or be dead
-afraid to shoot strangers
-fear is the key
-Fear of the dark
-Man On the edge
-fortunes of war
-the edge of darkness
-lord of the flies
-futureal
-lightning strikes twice
-the clansman

seely said:
I'd like it to be firstly, not as money-pinching as the 'best of 1980-89' album is (14 tracks, 1 of which is an introduction, and 4 others which we have on every other maiden compilation), and secondly, for the tracklisting to look something like this (though not necessarily in this order):

-Tailgunner
-No Prayer For The Dying
-Mother Russia
-Bring your daughter to the slaughter
-Be quick or be dead
-afraid to shoot strangers
-fear is the key
-Fear of the dark
-Man On the edge
-fortunes of war
-the edge of darkness
-lord of the flies
-futureal
-lightning strikes twice
-the clansman
i think that lightning strikes twice, fear is the key and lord of the flies should be changed into: Judas my Guide, Edge of Darkness and Sign of the cross (by the way look for the truth and the aftermath should be in this too to make me happy LOL )

Back