40,000 post!

Bockaaarck said:
LOL LOL LOL

:?

actually, he could be serious :shock:
LOL LOL LOL LOL
bocky always makes me laugh

don't know why.

bocky are you funny in your real life as well? or are you just another dull middleaged man like rockin :D

I am serious. I take monthly backups on the 1st of the following month. It got too much data to be backing up weekly....

Its not done automatically, so I have to remember to go do it whenever I need one.

Jon said:
I am serious. I take monthly backups on the 1st of the following month. It got too much data to be backing up weekly....

Its not done automatically, so I have to remember to go do it whenever I need one.
can't you download some program that will do that instead of you

i'm sure i could find a crack or serial so you would have the bought version :evil:

Jon said:

Well that sounds fair Jon, you can only do the best you can do :)

MaidenMadness said:
can't you download some program that will do that instead of you

i'm sure i could find a crack or serial so you would have the bought version :evil:

I could have it set up to send the files automatically via FTP to my computer, but its a lot of effort and its the kind of thing I'd just assume was working in the background, then one day.. *bang* actually the backups havent been working for a couple of months for some reason.

This way I choose a specific point in time to get a full backup for, download it, verify the contents and store it away safely on my PC, then later to DVD along with my PC's backups. Makes me feel more secure about this site not dying completely one day when something odd happens.

Bockaaarck said:
You're not middle aged yet friend :) you've got a few years to go yet :D

14.gif

MaidenMadness said:
well it depends

what's average lifespan in uk for males?

Ancient, we go on and on and on and on and on and on...............

...................... for ages :banana: :D

Back