3rd single from AMOLAD

Frenchy

here is the new single from AMOLAD and it's 'the pilgrim'.

It's to announce their summer tour. I like the artwork whih it's remind the NOTB tour '82 :banana: :banana:

no live version from the last tour :|

d372_1.JPG

Frenchy said:
here is the new single from AMOLAD and it's 'the pilgrim'.

It's to announce their summer tour. I like the artwork whih it's remind the NOTB tour '82 :banana: :banana:

no live version from the last tour :|

d372_1.JPG

The artwork is all over the cover of the new issue of Metal Hammer magazine in the UK. It's a re-hash of the Beast on the Road artwork, Showing Eddie Skewering the 'Download Dog' onto the Earth (you can just make out the little purple dog at the top of the Earth in your picture. )
It Is also worth noting, It is a Derek Riggs piece, on the magazine cover his logo is just above t 'E' of MaidEn.

Is it really the new single though? Or just a radio promo to Promote the Donington Show, (Since it features the 'Download dog' on the cover)?

afraidtoshooteddie said:
The artwork is all over the cover of the new issue of Metal Hammer magazine in the UK. It's a re-hash of the Beast on the Road artwork, Showing Eddie Skewering the 'Download Dog' onto the Earth (you can just make out the little purple dog at the top of the Earth in your picture. )
It Is also worth noting, It is a Derek Riggs piece, on the magazine cover his logo is just above t 'E' of MaidEn.

Is it really the new single though? Or just a radio promo to Promote the Donington Show, (Since it features the 'Download dog' on the cover)?

yeah, it's a promo edition. Just have to wait if the real will be the same :wink:

d498_1.JPG

rockin_plumber said:
In that case if this is gonna be the final version it is kinda a bit of a rip-off...

Lets put two album trax on a cd... a bit lazy IMO :|

Let's not forget it IS a promo in that photo.

The Wickerman promo only had one track on it, unlike the released single.
Futureal promo had one track on it, unlike the released version.
No more lies Promo had one track on it, unlike the released version.
See a pattern forming?

I still maintain that the promo in the photo is intended as a radio promo to promote Maiden's appearence at Download festival. It has the 'Download dog' in the picture, It sez in the Yellow Banner 'DOWNLOAD '07 SPECIAL EDITION'. And if there was a larger image of the Sleeve, I believe it sez something about 'Both tracks taken from the No.1 International selling album 'A matter of life and Death'.
Then in yellow it sez something about 'Iron Maiden Close the Download Festival on..... I can't read the rest :|

that's great
pilgrim deserved to be single
in the beginig i thought that TCDR will be next single but this is much better

Back