23rd December 2006 - Earls Court Bootleg?

markdr

Hi, I'm new here.

Does anyone know of a bootleg recording from Maiden's 23rd December show at Earls Court UK for the AMOLAD tour? I was there, and it was a great show, but my friend's attempted recording failed horribly.

I have been looking everywhere to no avail, and I would be thrilled if a bootleg surfaced. I'd even settle for an MP3 bootleg!

markdr said:
Hi, I'm new here.

Does anyone know of a bootleg recording from Maiden's 23rd December show at Earls Court UK for the AMOLAD tour? I was there, and it was a great show, but my friend's attempted recording failed horribly.

I have been looking everywhere to no avail, and I would be thrilled if a bootleg surfaced. I'd even settle for an MP3 bootleg!

You have been looking in the wrong place then. I have 4 versions of it by now. What happened with the recording of your friend?

Ps: mp3's are shite :cross:

Well...I'm new to this whole trading thing, so I don't really know where to look for bootlegs.

Can we arrange a trade for one of your four recordings (preferably the best-sounding one :eek:)? Oh, and is it definately the 23rd? Your website only lists the 22nd.

And as for my friend, he was recording with his MP3 player (which is usually acceptable quality), but seeing as we were near the front, the bass obliterated the sound.

markdr said:
Well...I'm new to this whole trading thing, so I don't really know where to look for bootlegs.

Can we arrange a trade for one of your four recordings (preferably the best-sounding one :eek:)? Oh, and is it definately the 23rd? Your website only lists the 22nd.

And as for my friend, he was recording with his MP3 player (which is usually acceptable quality), but seeing as we were near the front, the bass obliterated the sound.

That is just because I don't update my site that much. Only once every two weeks.

I am on a tradingbreak atm and doing a 2:1 for just one show is not worthwhile. Please check again in about a month and I will see what I can do.

Bas

Back