1984-11-26 - Colisée, Quebec, Canada (review)

BigJer

1984-11-26 - Colisée, Quebec, Canada

Setlist and track times:

CD 1

1. Intro/Aces High 5:41
2. 2 Minutes To Midnight 6:53
3. The Trooper 4:52
4. Revelations 6:28
5. Flight Of Icarus 4:58
6. Rime Of The Anciant Mariner 13:41
7. Bruce intoduces next song 0:39
8. Losfer Words 4:21
9. Powerslave 6:48
10. Guitar Solo3:33
11. The Number Of The Beast 5:02

CD 2

1. Hallowed Be Thye Name 8:02
2. 22 Acacia Avenue 7:08
3. Iron Maiden 6:45
4. Run To The Hills 4:01
5. Running Free 12:03
6. Sanctuary 5:11

Quality:

I'm not an expert to evaluate the quality, son I leave it to someone else.

Rants and speeches:

1. Between Aces High and 2 Minutes To midnight:

In french: "Bonsoir Québec! Ça va? Ça va? 2 Minutes To Midnight. Hey! Tout le monde! Tout le monde Québec." (0:17)

Translation: "Good evening Quebec! How are you? How are you? 2 Minutes To Midnight. Everyone! Everyone Québec."

2. At the end of 2 Minutes To Midnight:

In french: "Bonsoir tout le monde! Iron Maiden retournant à Québec! Oui? Hey! Ce soir, il y a 12 000 personnes ici ce soir, 12 000 personnes. C'est fantastique tout le monde, merci, merci! Maintenant, un chanson de l'album Peace Of Mind, The Trooper." (0:33)

Translation: "Good evening everyone! Iron Maiden returning to Quebec. Yes? Hey! This evening, there are 12.000 people here this evening, 12.000 people. It's fanstastic everyone, thank you, thank you! Now, a song from the Peace Of Mind Album, The Trooper."

3. At the End of The Trooper:

In French: "Hey! Hey! Hey! Merci, merci bequcoup. Maintenant un chanson, une autre chanson de l'alum Peace Of Mind. Un chanson au sujet de le Dieu ou peut-être le diable. Revelations. (46 seconds)

Translation: "Hey! Hey! Hey!, Thank you, thank you very much. Now a son, another song of the Peace of Mind album. A song about Goog, or maybe the devil. Revalations."

4. At the end of The Flight Of The Icarus

In French: "Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Vous avez un bon ouïe ce soir? Oui? Ça va? Ça va? Ça va? Eh bien, maintenant Québec nous avons un nouveau album en ce moment, le album qui s'appelle Powerslave et nous avons un chanson sur cet album, c'est un chanson... Ha! Ha! Ha! Comment? Comment? Nous avons un chanson très très longue, peut-être 13 minutes de longueur, un chanson au sujet d'un albatros, une chanson au sujet de le marin, The Rime Of The Anciant Mariner." (1:25)

Translation: "Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! You have a good hearing this evening? Yes? How are you? How are you? How are you? Well, now Quebec we have a new albut presently, an album named Powerslave and we had a new sond on this album, it is a song... Ha! Ha! Ha! How? How? We have a song very very long, maybe 13 minutes long, a song about an albatros, a song about a mariner, the Rime Of The Anciant Mariner."

5. At the end of Rime of The Anciant Mariner and and Bruce introduces next song:

In French: "Et maintenant Québec, maintenant un chanson pour vous, un chanson, tous les mots de cette chanson il est en français. Malheureusement! Je suis désolé. Malheureusement, le chanson il est un instrumental. Pour moi c'est très très mal, mais pour les autre c'est bon. Losfer Words this one, merci!" (0:54)

Translation; "Now, Quebec, now a song for you, a song, all words of this song are in French. Unfortunately! I am sorry. Unfortunately this song is instrumental. For me, it is very very bad, but for the others it good. Losfer Words this one, thank you."

6. At the end of 22 Acacia Avenue:

In French: "Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Give me an I. Donnez-moi un R, O, N, M, A, I, D, E, N. Que ce que c'est? (0:38)

Translation: "Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Give me an I. Give ne a R, O, N, M, A, I, D, E, N. What is it?

7. At the end of Iron Maiden:

In French: "Merci beaucoup. Bonsoir, bonsoir Québec. Merci beaucoup tout le monde, Québec. Aurevoir. Bonne chance. Merci. Merci. Mes amis, mes amis françaises, mes amis québécois, c'est, c'est la troisième fois pour moi que je suis à Québec." (3:46)

Translation: "Thank you very much, bye Quebec. Thank you very much everyone. Bye. Good luck. Thank you. Thank you. My friends, my French friends, my Quebecers friends, it is the third time for me I come in Quebec."

8. During Running Free:

In French: "Hey! Avec, avec les mains, les personnes Québécois ici. Avec les mains comme ça. Hey! Tout le monde. Hey! Les personnes ici. Il est assis. Non! Non! levez, levez tout le monde. Et maintenant Québec, vous chantez, vous chantez avec moi ce soir. Ce soir Québec, nous avons des personne de la droite, et les personnes gauche. La droite, la gauche, la droite, la gauche. En premier, la droite chante avec moi comme ça. Écoute. Qu'est-ce que vous pensez de les gens de droite. Qu'est ce que vous pensez des gens de gauche. Vous, vous chantez plus fort que les gens de la doite. Eh bien. Et vous, vous chantez le plus fort que les gens ici. Eh bien, maintenant tout le monde, tout le monde chante. Vous êtes bons ce soir. Oui? Et mainteant, il y a 4 mots, 4 mots, 4 mots, chaque fois, 4 mots. I'm runnung free. Et maintenant les gens de gauche. C'est bon, c'est bon, les deux. Oui! Et maintenant les gens de droite, vous chantez leplus fort, plus fort. I'm running free. I'm running free. Et maintenant, maintenant Québec, formidable. Québec."

Translation: "Hey! With the hands. People in Quebec. With the hands like this. Hey! Everyone. Hey! People here. He is sat. No! No! Stand up people. Now, Quebec, you sing, you sing with me this evening. This evening Quebec, we have people from the left, and people from the right. The left, the right, the left, the right. Frist, the right sing with me like that. Listen. What do you think about people from the right? What do you think about people from the right? You, you sing sing louder than people from the right. Well. And you, you sing louder than people here. Well, now, now everyone, every one sing. You are good this evening. Yes? and now, there are 4 words, 4 words, each time, 4 words. I'm running free. I'm running free. It's goog, it's good. Both. Yes! And now, and now Quebec, fantastic Quebec."

9. At the end of Running Free:

In French: "Guitare Mister Adrian Smith, Adrian, Mister Dave Murray, sur la basse, Mister Steve Harris, hey, et sur, sur la batterie, un homme qui a beaucoup de mains, un homme qui a très mal à la tête, Mister Nicko McBrain. Chaque fois que nous sommes au Québec il est fantastique, mais ce soir, c'est le meilleur temps de Québec. Une autre chanson Québec? Une autre chanson Québec? Comment? Comment? Comment? (1:36)

Translation "Guitar Mister Adrian Smith, Adrian, Mister Dave Murray, on the bass, Mister Steve Harris, hey, and on, on the battery, a man who has many hands, a man who has a head ache, Mister Nicko McBrain. Each time we are in Quebec it is fantastic, but this evening, it is the best time of Quebec. Another song Quebec? Another song Quebec? How? How? How?

At the en of Santuary:

In French: "Bonsoir Québec! Aurevoir. Bonne chance. Un Bon Noël. Et merci beaucoup. Vous êtes fantastiques ce soir. Merci. Les Québécois! Hey!" (0:36)

Translation: Bye Quebec! Bye. Good luck. Mery Chrismas. Thank you very much. You were fantastic tonight. Thank you. The Quebecers! Hey!"

Great!!! This should template for other reviews. This what I had in mind. :)

You are back in.

Thanks.

And it is not finish. I will do all possible review for gigs in Québec and Montreal I have and Paris and other cities that the language is French, I like to translate for people that dosn't know French.

thanks for the review, nice and detailed! A few spelling mistakes, but the staff who put it on the site will deal with that!

GREAT STUFF! :banana:

Back