18/06 Italy v Sweden 1945 Portuguese Time

Italy is dominating the first half. Gattuso and Pirlo are controling midfield, while Cassano is doing what he wants with swedish defence.

In fact France do the opposite...they always WIN matches at the very end! :x
Yes BoBo I was born in Italy! :p

It the same situation for you in all tournaments. You played great first half, but in the second you started to defend the result. You have great players in all areas, but your style is so defensive. You don't have mentality like France or Brazil to attack.

Yea i know that this is our problem but it's not the player's fault!
In many cases I think it's the coach fault!
Tonight for example Trapattoni should have left Cassano in the match...and maybe Del Piero too! If he really wanted to put a defensor instead of an offensive player he could have kicked off Vieri who unfortunately missed some easy goal-ocasion!

I know .... I follow italian football regulary for more then 10 years.

You still have chances, but both Sweden and Denmark deserve more 2nd round then you.

Well the next match will be Sweden-Denmark and if one of 'em win, Italy just need to beat Bulgary ( wich i don't think an impossible mission LOL )!
By the way BoBo do you suppport the italian team Inter?

maiden89 said:
Well the next match will be Sweden-Denmark and if one of 'em win, Italy just need to beat Bulgary ( wich i don't think an impossible mission LOL )!

Or if they play 0-0 or 1-1 (italy needs 2-0 win). But any draw other then those two results and Italy is out.

maiden89 said:
By the way BoBo do you suppport the italian team Inter?

Unfortunately. LOL

So i'm not the only Inter supporter in the world! LOL LOL
Let's hope that with Mancini things will go better!

maiden89 said:
So i'm not the only Inter supporter in the world! LOL LOL
Let's hope that with Mancini things will go better!

No you are not the only one. And hoping is the only thing we know very well by now. Best part of the year for Inter supporters is this one, when we can dream about next season. :)

LOL Yes you are quite right!
But I think that for the players is not so easy to have a different coach each year! They should keep them for a couple of years at least!

Back