¡Hi From Spain¡

Trickfew

Hello Maiden Fans, i, m a spanish boy crazy about music and i,m Maiden fan since i have 12 years old, exactly when The Number Of The Beast was released, i hope make new friends here and stay for a long, long time
:) Greetings

Trickfew said:
Hello Maiden Fans, i, m a spanish boy crazy about music and i,m Maiden fan since i have 12 years old, exactly when The Number Of The Beast was released, i hope make new friends here and stay for a long, long time

ur welcome tricky :banana: nice to have a flamenco metal man in here :headbang:

and hope you will really stay :wink:

Trickfew said:

Hey Tricky, welcome to the board, hope you have fun here. Its a nice community so feel free to dive right in :banana: :D :banana:

Ben said:
I think sexy spanish ladies are better than men, myself. :p

Oh......... LOL LOL LOL

You've moved on from Bruce's Arse then :p

Ben said:
I mean come on, its Bruce Dickinson, I'm not gay, but I still had a look at his arse, and I should of taken a picture, but my mate wouldnt do it on his camera because mine would of made too much of a noise :err:

Key word in that sentence

"I'm not gay"

Key to reading that sentence is establishing the fact that its a joke

Key words - your a jackass

:)

Ben said:
Key word in that sentence

"I'm not gay"

Key to reading that sentence is establishing the fact that its a joke

Key words - your a jackass

:)

I wasnt saying you were gay so dont go getting all defensive :roll:

Just like you assumed I liked spanish men more than spanish women :roll:

DICK :|

Thanks everybody for your welcome, you´re the best guys¡¡¡¡¡¡ ,it is a honour to write on this community

Trickfew said:

Didn't you join the NWAC forum last week? i recognise the username!

Back