The "He Who Refuses To Join Thread"

FB has changed my life in a major way :) I have made so many new friends, parents of kids with the same syndrome as Jake, I would never have met them otherwise, as he is such a rarity! It has been amazing finding how simiar they all are, and to be able to compare notes with other mums and dads, and to help mums of younger kids. ....oh and I would never have known how talented our TG is!! Your art is amazing!!! :D

He hasn't made much from me..think I've only done that a couple of times in a lot of years lol ;)

FB has changed my life in a major way :) I have made so many new friends, parents of kids with the same syndrome as Jake, I would never have met them otherwise, as he is such a rarity! It has been amazing finding how simiar they all are, and to be able to compare notes with other mums and dads, and to help mums of younger kids. ....oh and I would never have known how talented our TG is!! Your art is amazing!!! :D
It's really great to have that support system. :)

Aww, thank you! <3 I studied art in uni, as you say :D

It's really great to have that support system. :)

Aww, thank you! <3 I studied art in uni, as you say :D
Yeah the support has been invaluable! Yes I've got friends that try to be understanding, but to have people that have gone through pretty much exactly the same is just great! Like my rant today, they just "get it" ... Your paintings have blown me away! I showed mr wicky the one I commented on ..he was the same as me, thought it was a photo!

But then I will feel sad coz I won't know what I'm not seeing :(
Run a second computer without Adblock?o_O

Yeah the support has been invaluable! Yes I've got friends that try to be understanding, but to have people that have gone through pretty much exactly the same is just great! Like my rant today, they just "get it" ... Your paintings have blown me away! I showed mr wicky the one I commented on ..he was the same as me, thought it was a photo!
Being able to share and pass along knowledge to each other is immense. You may never meet in real life but you all help each other out. :)

Thank you, I spend months on each of those paintings :)

If you get a chance Wicky, just drop it into conversation to Deadman_Rockin....

Ask if he's seen who is supporting Airbourne in November...

He wasn't happy when I told him :D

Run a second computer without Adblock?o_O

Being able to share and pass along knowledge to each other is immense. You may never meet in real life but you all help each other out. :)

Thank you, I spend months on each of those paintings :)
We have met a few from the sotos groups! Went on a long weekend to Weymouth a couple of years ago with about 10 other families! Was brilliant! But yeah, there are loads that will never meet, dotted all over the world!

Back