Who will be in Parc-des-Princes on june 24th 2005?

Rockhardchick666 said:
oh well, thanks, that just means so much, I think I'll take my chances with the carboard box
i wouldn't let you :shock:
tie a rope from the ceiling around your ankles and sleep like that
thats what i do :D :err:

Manowar said:
I wont.. i'm waiting to see if theres any UK dates though

nono5.gif

wicker nomads son said:
i can't wait :bananallama: :breakdance: :drum: :guitar: :bananarock:
lol wicky's raisin you right
how come his post count isn't as good as yours wicky :roll:

manic said:
lol wicky's raisin you right
how come his post count isn't as good as yours wicky :roll:
cos its my puter :evil:

And he spends a lot of his time out doing healthy things like playing football, skateboarding and riding his bike :p

well they are healthy things to do if you ignore the bumps, bruises and blood that happen nearly everytime he takes his bloody skateboard out :|

wicker nomad said:
cos its my puter :evil:

And he spends a lot of his time out doing healthy things like playing football, skateboarding and riding his bike :p

well they are healthy things to do if you ignore the bumps, bruises and blood that happen nearly everytime he takes his bloody skateboard out :|

you bought a skate and after you say him "go playing with your skate i have to post on MW" :D

killers said:
you bought a skate and after you say him "go playing with your skate i have to post on MW" :D
Nope...I tell him to take his bike out cos I want to post on M-W...he doesn't hurt himself on that LOL

wicker nomad said:
Nope...I tell him to take his bike out cos I want to post on M-W...he doesn't hurt himself on that LOL
i don't hurt myself on my mountain bike but the BMX has too small wheels so when i landed the wheelie i went over the handle bars and ripped up my best jeans with a boulder stuck in my knee

Back