Who will be in Parc-des-Princes on june 24th 2005?

CroatianTROOPER said:
..with Lada Samara on the highway to hell.... :metal: :D

surely, it will be the hell in the Parc des Princes :banana: :headbang: :metal: :fist: :trooper: :clansman:

I'm just going to see if i can afford to get the flight tickets and all that stuff. It would be great if a load of us could meet up, it would make it so much fun :banana: :D :banana: :D

I will be at the Paris gig for sure !!!

I wouldn't miss for nothing a 2 hours Maiden gig full of old songs of their 4 first albums !!!!

Marseille -> Paris : 3 hours thanx to the TVG :D

ead666 said:
I will be at the Paris gig for sure !!!

I wouldn't miss for nothing a 2 hours Maiden gig full of old songs of their 4 first albums !!!!

Marseille -> Paris : 3 hours thanx to the TVG :D
so the traffic will just disappear

Rockhardchick666 said:
I wanna go to France for the student exchange
LOL
we were doin abobut that in english
we had to right a letter about the joys of our area :roll: ....because we were swappin homes with canadians :shock: :cry: and you were the first thing that came to mind, but i would never swap. too much valuable stuff for canadians to play wid

manic said:
LOL
we had to right a letter about the joys of our area :roll: ....because we were swappin homes with canadians :shock: :cry: and you were the first thing that came to mind, but i would never swap. too much valuable stuff for canadians to play wid

:shock: :shock:

manic said:
LOL

you saying I can't take care of your stuff?

Rockhardchick666 said:
you saying I can't take care of your stuff?
dunno
when i break something i don't tell my parents
you'll come in and ly on the bed :shock: a definate no no
for once i jumped on it and a couple of beams snapped and a leg popped out (when my parents were out) so if you lie down on it i'll get in trouble
the wardrobe doors are off the hinges (that was through stress) if you open any knives they've got blood on them (also from stress)
but i'll let you use everything else
apart from the comp cus you don't know how to use mine but if im using it, it must be idiot proof

Back