now thinking

I need some money...
Serious Money....

little_rockin is MAD on top gear...

...and wants to know when we can have a Bugatti Veyron :shock: failing that if it is too expensive a McLaren MP4-12C :shock:

He has even decided that as we are going to THAT London this weekend while Mum & Nanny are watching Rock Of Ages... Me and Grandad are taking him to the McLaren garage in Park Lane to have a look... what do you think my chances are of a test drive LOL

8) 8) 8) Just noticed Rockin is a 5* 'Superior' member :headbang:

Is that reward for keeping the faith? For not being led into temptation? For not selling his soul to Zuckerberg? 8) :D

afraidtoshooteddie said:
8) 8) 8) Just noticed Rockin is a 5* 'Superior' member :headbang:

Is that reward for keeping the faith? For not being led into temptation? For not selling his soul to Zuckerberg? 8) :D

Its reward for having access to parts of the board that other mods cannot reach 8)
I found out how to do it while on a banning of the spammers battle 8)
I decided I needed it :D
:err: just don't tell Jon

rockin_plumber said:
I need some money...
Serious Money....

little_rockin is MAD on top gear...

...and wants to know when we can have a Bugatti Veyron :shock: failing that if it is too expensive a McLaren MP4-12C :shock:

He has even decided that as we are going to THAT London this weekend while Mum & Nanny are watching Rock Of Ages... Me and Grandad are taking him to the McLaren garage in Park Lane to have a look... what do you think my chances are of a test drive LOL

Saw some very expensive cars 8) 8) 8)

In showrooms.. a Bugatti Veyron, Koenigsegg, Pagini Zonda, McLaren MP4-12C...

Very nice and very expensive... :shock: :shock:

The Veyron was only £1,000,000 but the Koenigsegg was £989,000 + VAT :shock: :shock:

Best bit was an Audi R8 a McLaren MP4-12C and a Range Rover Sport racing each other down park lane, they dont care about speeding tickets LOL LOL LOL

.......... and the hardest thing to find was the McLaren garage...

They moved it since I last saw it :|

Nice cheap way to entertain little_rockin for the afternoon LOL LOL LOL

sign0132.gif
sign0132.gif
sign0132.gif
sign0132.gif
dead.gif

This place is quieter than a graveyard. :(

rockin_plumber said:
Maiden @ Download 2013

There better be some more UK dates in 2013 :|

I reckon there will be maybe a warm up gig in Ireland and an outside chance of a Clive aid gig in London at the end of the tour, but nothing else.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
rockin_plumber said:
Maiden @ Download 2013

I reckon there will be maybe a warm up gig in Ireland and an outside chance of a Clive aid gig in London at the end of the tour, but nothing else.

You know that would be so sucky :|
And lazy.. let splay one big gig in the UK...
...that will save us movin the gear around too many times :x

Im too old for these festivals now :err:

Im nearly as pissed off about the Foo Fighters not doing a full tour to promote Wasting Light...
Although they were over here a lot, it was all festivals :|

rockin_plumber said:
afraidtoshooteddie said:
rockin_plumber said:
Maiden @ Download 2013

You know that would be so sucky :|
And lazy.. let splay one big gig in the UK...
...that will save us movin the gear around too many times :x
:|

:withstupid:

I noticed how America got the tour first now that Steve Harris live there too. :|
Never mind.
I'm still waiting for the postie to bring me the British Lion album, although I've read a lot of negative comments on it so far.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
I'm still waiting for the postie to bring me the British Lion album, although I've read a lot of negative comments on it so far.

:err: I aint listened to my 'evaluation copy' yet :D

Back