now thinking

twilightsglow said:
When I left work yesterday they had reached 666 finished orders on one website :edmetal: :edmetal:

I think it should be law that when something reaches 666 The Number Of The Best plays really loud in full :edmetal:

I'm seeing them in a week...
They're not reasonable :x

Over £95 and you get two shit support bands no one has ever heard of :|

They're being awfully coy about naming the opening acts. :|

I wanted to go last year since they were my favorite band in college, but after seeing the ticket prices, it looked like a cash grab. Prices are better this time but still rather high.

When I last saw them in 1993....

We had Blind Melon, Soul Asylum & The Cult :edmetal:

And it was probably a third of the price.

My £95 tickets are some of the cheapest ones as well!!

rockin_plumber said:
We had Blind Melon, Soul Asylum & The Cult :edmetal:
That's a great lineup :shock:

Alice In Chains / Babymetal / Backyard Babies / Biffy Clyro / Billy Talent / Channel Zero / Chris Stapleton / Fleddy Melcully / Killing Joke / Lenny Kravitz / Mark Lanegan / Michael Monroe / Otherkin / Phil Campbell / Pretenders / Rose Tattoo / Royal Blood / The Cult / The Darkness / The Kills / The Shakedown / The Struts / Tyler Bryant / Virgin / Wolfmother / Zakk Wylde
Here are the opening acts they mention on their site. There are some good bands in here but there's also plenty of meh. :|

19930529ticket.jpg

I was wrong....

Only £21

Before that there was this one.....

c441c8826cfee31b6cbaf54f7a3d5687.jpg

With Skid Row & Nine Inch Nails....

Skid Row got banned from Wembley for singing GET THE FUCK OUT :edmetal:

NIN were...shit... I remember the lead singer getting hit with a can LOL :err: not me by the way :|

Those two gigs were GnR at their VERY best...

rockin_plumber said:
I was wrong....

Only £21
Last summer the cheap tickets were still above $150.00. Prices for the pit were around $1,700.00. :|

rockin_plumber said:

NIN were...shit... I remember the lead singer getting hit with a can LOL :err: not me by the way :|

I would have loved to see that. LOL Skid Row and GnR! I was 10 in 1991 and didn't get into metal and rock until several years later.

In my hometown, sports fans are notorious for throwing batteries at the players. The fairly large size batteries :err:

c441c8826cfee31b6cbaf54f7a3d5687.jpg

NIN are my absolute favourite band. You just don't get it, man. ;)

Back