Where can i get somme bootlegs?

danceofdeath

can any1 tell me where i can get mp3 bootlegs, i hav no idea where to look, i really want bootlegs from Maiden at Download 2003!!!!

Iron Maiden vid

I was told that I might be able to find the new Iron Maiden video here. Can anyone help me with that? Or does anyone have a pic of Eddie in the vid from the scene where he's crackin' that whip? Either/or both would be great! Thanks!!

Go to that link in my previous post where you can find guide how to connect to hub.

Re: Iron Maiden vid

Chandra said:
I was told that I might be able to find the new Iron Maiden video here. Can anyone help me with that? Or does anyone have a pic of Eddie in the vid from the scene where he's crackin' that whip? Either/or both would be great! Thanks!!
I'm pretty sure it is still on the main site www.ironmaiden.com

I'm open

Um......what's a little dumb? Cuz I'm open to suggestions, dude. I can't connect to the hub, for some odd reason, possibly because I only have a dial-up connection. So, I still don't have what I'm looking for. And I can't find it at the main site, at least not where I can get a copy. I'm not too big on Kazaa or Winmx, mostly cuz I am never able to get it to work anymore. I can watch it whenever I want at the site I found, but I still am lookin' for that pic of Eddie/still from the vid. They have some stills available at the Chilean site I mentioned earlier, but not one of Eddie with the whip. So, anything you got to give me, baby.....let it roll....

Back